Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

1995 had all sorts of fucking weird stuff going on. They threw so much shit at the wall, and almost none of it stuck. There was actually some cracking stuff from a PPV standpoint.

For much of 1999, Vince Russo was spiralling out of control with some utter shite. The later part of 1999 was when we really seen the kick in to the early 2000s which were excellent.

Until it hit 2002. The botched nWo run, the horrific use of Steve Austin, Triple H promos, The Undertaker at his absolute lowest point, Hulk Hogan not far behind. Once again there was some good stuff happening on PPV that year, and some pretty poor rivalries. The Smackdown six came about though and salvaged it a bit somewhat.

What an improvement Seth Rollins has gone through, I've loved watching him grow as a character. Terrific from him tonight against the great wordsmith Heyman and a very strong finish to Raw.

There is no way that Cena is walking out of the Rumble PPV as champion. I think Lesnar is still the favourite but I've seen enough from Rollins to think he's in with a good chance too. Successful or not, he'll still probably be cashing in.

Why is Rollins constantly limping? Have I missed something?

He is Triple H's rent boy....

Nah, very predictable ending to Raw, called it as soon as I seen the signing was happening, as predictable as the Cena Rollins match.

Rollins is a talented wrestler, however he only seems to win matches through the aid of the authority and I can't have him up there with Bryan, Cena, Reigns etc.