Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

It usually takes them at least a month to return to the usual shite after Mania, but this year they've decided to just forgo that period and revert to the usual shiteness right away.

I've heard a rumour that their match may be 2 out of 3 falls

I'm sure i'll be on the edge of my seat as Rusev dominates early doors and takes the first fall. Following on from that, Cena will rally from the brink to take falls 2 and 3...

In the history of WWE 2 out of 3 falls matches, has anyone ever won 2-0?

I'm sure i'll be on the edge of my seat as Rusev dominates early doors and takes the first fall. Following on from that, Cena will rally from the brink to take falls 2 and 3...

Ziggler did it in October against Cesaro.

I also seem to remember MVP beating (name deleted from history) 2-0, but will need to check it.

Just catching up on Monday's episode. It was good to Neville duking it out with Seth Rollins (although a little disappointing to see him job so early into his career on the main roster) and the Prime-Time Players look like decent fun but the rest of it was pretty rank. Fast-forwarded most of it. Disappointing, although not entirely unexpected, so see it revert to mince after last week's decent showing.

How shite is Naomi by the way? I think she botched every move she went for.

Zayns did it once against Leo Kruger (Adam rose) pretty sure he did it again but can't remember who against