Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I think I might be the only one enjoying New Day. Didn't want them to take the titles though mind you.

Ambrose vs Rollins was class, as was Cena vs Zayn. Thank goodness for the Tamina return!

Yep! You could tell that they've spent so much time working together and telegraphed each others every move. I'm enjoying Cena's open challenge for the US title. Giving up an coming talent their chance to shine in front of their own fans is a great idea and gets the crowd right up for it. Fair play to Cena for buying into the idea and not just jobbing them. Has there ever been a week where J&J Security haven't had their arses handed to them? They must be the worst security guards in history. :lol:

Cena always ups his game when coming against a new opponent. He always relishes it.

It was what people will probably see as the good and bad of Cena in one - a great performance, allowing Zayn to look fantastic (which he is anyway) including a kickout from the AA, but he did still win in the end despite it all.

I'd far rather see the two of them go at it again than another Cena-Rusev match.

I'm also very disappointed in myself that I took so long to work out why the crowd kept chanting Ole Ole Ole earlier in the show!

Loved seeing Zayn on Raw! Definitely in my top couple of wrestlers on the roster right now. I don't expect to see much of him for a while though as he still has big stuff to contend with in NXT. Home crowd was the best time to introduce him though, they were loving it!

How is it the bad in Cena? He doesn't puck results. He's actually notoriously non influential with results

To clarify, I meant the "bad" in terms of how the character can sometimes be seen as the superhuman, Hogan-type.

Not a criticism of the guy himself, but more an observation of the perception of the "smart" fans. FWIW, I think Cena is a fantastic wrestler - I'd love to see more of him working with the upcoming stars to build them for the main event.

Would be good to see him finish with Rusev and continue the open challenge with a mix of up and comers, comedy jobbers and guest appearance taking it up. Then when he does finally drop it, it'll be a worthwhile surprise.

No great fan of Cena's character and I love seeing him get bodied (the defeat to Brock Lesnar at last year's SummerSlam was a joy) but when he's on point he can be excellent. He was great against Sami Zayn on Raw and even better in the triple-threat match at the Royal Rumble. He always seems to raise his game for PPVs, and I admire that.

Wouldn't mind seeing him turn, mind you, but that's never going to happen and we just have to accept that.

I hate Cena's character and I don't like this 'Hogan-esque' role he's currently playing, but even I can't deny, when he's on form, there's not many in WWE that can make such an event work.

A gay, uber-camp John Cena?? :D

With the state of some of his merchandise, he's halfway there.

post-12228-0-49288200-1431101286_thumb.j

That's actually grossly unfair. The above stuff he's wearing was a special design in support a cancer charity.