Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

But no one would win if they all lasted 3 mins

Obviously I don't mean they'd all be the same time, that would be outrageous and impossible to pull off for that lot given the NXT match the other night :lol:. The matches will all be similar times probably and I actually hope they aren't short. They could steal the show with 3 10+ mins matches. I imagine they're doing this to try and get the crowd back on side after last week's disaster of being completely shat on. Although it was their own fault tbh. Before the match Nikki came out and said it was completely irrelevant and that wins and losses don't matter. So of course the crowd weren't going to want to sit through that match.

WWE also just announced right now that Rusev vs Ziggler will take place on Raw.

Ffs! Predicted Rusev vs Ziggler on my prediction league tiebreaker! Void now it's been announced

I'm not sure what WWE are playing at here! They usually don't announce anything until the Raw Pre-Show. As far as I'm aware: Sting opens the show, Rusev vs Ziggler & there are (at least) 3 divas matches....

Divas wrestling is shite!!

No it's not, but the way this so-called Revolution is being presented is dreadful. No character development, no story, just a bunch of people thrown into teams for no real reason. Stephanie McMahon talking about women in sport and citing Serena Williams, who's been around for 20-odd years, for goodness sake.

Compare it to Bayley's match with Sasha Banks on Takeover and it's night and day.

Lance Storm actually gives a pretty solid analysis of the situation - CLICK.

Raw:

• Sting opens the show.
  • Rusev vs Ziggler.
  • Ryback vs Big Show for the Intercontinental Championship.
  • The Dudley Boyz vs New Day.
  • Dean Ambrose vs Braun Strowman.
  • Paige vs ?????? in a Beat The Clock challenge match
  • Charlotte vs ?????? in a Beat The Clock challenge match
  • Becky Lynch vs ?????? in a Beat The Clock challenge match
Edited by JamieStevenson

"The Ryback" aye ok Lillian!

To be fair, a lot of guys do seem to call him that backstage, so she hasn't completely Adamle'd.

Lana. :wub: Pish storyline, mind. Between that and the sabotaging of the so-called divas revolution, I'm convinced someone in power hates women.

Sting's relentless putting over of HHH was bizarre, wonder what writer was seeking to climb the ladder with that one.

The New Day's tables promo was glorious. Hard times, Austin 3:16, Shane Douglas throwing down the NWA title, you've all just been overtaken. :thumsup2

Every single thing about it was horrendous. Not sure what was worse - the delivery, the vain attempt to get the cheapest of cheap pops ("Tampa! Bruno! Andre! The Ultimate Warrior!"), or the weird, weird comments about Triple H.

This has been a very poor episode so far.