Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Loved Shane. I'd also rather HE won the Rumble than Del Rio. A hideous suggestion.

Reigns is either taking on Cena in a "passing of the torch" match or Brock to re-do the planned finish from last year.

Del Rio wouldn't be my preferred choice but it's the way shit is going just now.

Daniel Bryan back anytime soon?

Reigns v Cena will be shit.

Must be the only guy that thinks the New Day are awful. I lasted five minutes before turning off and looking at the results, I definitely made the right call. Abysmal.

I think you are. They are one of the only watchable things in the WWE just now and the only characters who seem to be constantly evolving at the moment.

The problem with these types of gimmicks is that if you don't change it up quickly, it goes stale quickly. Every one of them know this and they constantly add new daft wee things to their repitoire to keep it fresh and above all, entertaining. Xavier Wood's pompadour haircut at the PPV being an example of just a daft wee thing having the desired effect.

That being said, has there ever been a less inspiring and thought-out stable (and name) than 'the League of Nations?'

Honestly, a seven year old could come up with that shite.

It's dreadful. UEFA's lawyers will be on the phone.

I think you are. They are one of the only watchable things in the WWE just now and the only characters who seem to be constantly evolving at the moment.

The problem with these types of gimmicks is that if you don't change it up quickly, it goes stale quickly. Every one of them know this and they constantly add new daft wee things to their repitoire to keep it fresh and above all, entertaining. Xavier Wood's pompadour haircut at the PPV being an example of just a daft wee thing having the desired effect.

They're entertaining but how can anybody take them seriously? If they were just opening match geeks that would be fine but they're all over every show and still act like total and complete dorks.