Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Nah. He'll be able to do it. He's got some freaky strength ala John Cena.

I was going to argue with you and looked up Tensai's weight to try and make a point but he (Tensai) is only 360 and Henry is 412 pounds. It might not be their true weight as it's Wikipedia and it's their billed weight.

My point is that I figured Henry would be considerably heavier than Tensai. He may well be able to.

(I'm not using the botched Tensai attempt because Tensai clearly sandbagged him but I'd expect Ryback to manage a lot better than he did during that botch if he could lift a lot more than just the 360 of Tensai)

=======

I agree about Mix though, he's just too much of an arrogant p***k to be a face.

edit: decent shout re the turnbuckle setup, hadn't though about anything like that.

Edited by forehead7

When Cena does the AA to guys of size, the other guy moves into it, sort of get the momentum going for them. I'd imagine they could do the same.

Yeah, if Ryback does it then he just won't hang about with him on his shoulders.

Of course, that's if they want Ryback to beat Mark Henry.

That whole ending sequence was marvellous. Ric Flair definitely added to that. :D

No it's not. No match where Miz beats Ziggler can be described as "marvellous"! :angry:

Another loss where Big E interferes and Ziggler still loses. It's not just world champions like Cena and Del Rio now, it's fucking midcarders like Miz. :angry::angry:

Yeah they have like a moving start.

Punk had a problem with it not too long ago went to lift the guy and couldnt then eventually had to get him to have momentum as he couldnt 'dead' lift him

Cena has a dead lift on the big show its unreal

That was a great segment! Thoroughly enjoyed it when it got down to the serious shit. Are they trying to heel up The Rock? Surely not, it's pretty much a given that cena will get booed out of the building.

What on earth gave you that vibe?

If anything Cena came out of that looking like a desperate man who will find any way to beat The Rock.