Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

You ever actually seen Emma wrestle? Her best match was a 10+ minuter with Paige on NXT, with Paige being someone who is now a proven commodity in the ring.

Emma has had some utter shitters. She's just not very good. Vince wanted to dump her. Took the chance, and I wish he stuck by it.

Only a few could have as a good of a match as she's had with Paige. Its not her fault she was dumped with Santino. What did you expect to happen? Its an actual surprise to me that the writers were actually successful with The Shield and The Wyatts.

I'm gonna agree with DomDom (I actually thought his post was in relation to Presters' AJ comments and was wondering what the f**k he was on), Emma is not very good. Her charm wears off very quickly when you've seen her for weeks on end, I'll admit that I liked the dancing stuff to begin with but it gets old. She's not charismatic (not that Divas get to show it off very often, to be fair to her) but she isn't good in the ring either.

Paige, AJ and Natalya are obviously far superior. And if given the chance, I'd rather watch any of them wrestle any of Naomi, Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Layla, Summer Rae and Charlotte (Ric Flair's daughter in NXT) ahead of Emma.

Only a few could have as a good of a match as she's had with Paige. Its not her fault she was dumped with Santino. What did you expect to happen? Its an actual surprise to me that the writers were actually successful with The Shield and The Wyatts.

Paige has already had a better match in WWE, with the only match she's had that was any length that could possibly give it a chance to be so. Emma had plenty of decent length matches on NXT and the majority of them were dull. Against decent wrestlers as well.

She's bland as f**k and there's no wonder why Vince McMahon was wanting rid before this arrest even happened.

Of course her shtick wears off very quickly in WWE. All her matches are the same. She will get beat down and lose or get beat down and do them three moves she does.

Her matches really weren't bad in NXT. There's a reason the "IWC" loved her in NXT and it wasn't due to her being dull.

Edited by Waffelz