Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

2 nights in a row I've fallen asleep watching WWE. Summerslam was good, but i really had no interest in the Brie/Steph match and fell asleep during that, but caught up with the rest of the PPV yesterday. Rollins/Ambrose and Paul Heyman aside RAW really isn't interesting me of late. For a 3 hour show they could really facilitate longer or more matches rather than constant replays from earlier on in the show or plugs for the network. The opening segment was tragic. I would expect it of Hollyoaks or some shit like that but it was the worst acting from the 3 involved. I wonder if they think of a Brie Bella feud as a suitable replacement for Bryan? If they do then they are fucking deluded. The Bella twins have always been tragic at wrestling and are boring as f**k when they are talking. If they are going down the route of wanting more time for the Divas, then maybe put them in actual matches, instead of plugging Total Divas with segments like this. The fact that these 3 got the full opening segment and the current Divas champion got under a 5 minute match really shows where there priorities lie with the Divas division. Not good.