Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

My only worry with a Cesaro v Owens feud would be the use of Cesaro. No doubt they would produce good matches but the WWE would use it as a chance to push the new guy, once again pushing Cesaro down the pecking order.

I can see then maybe giving the belt to Owens, even if it was just for a little while and for Cena to win it back soon after.

I enjoyed the Lesnar car smashing segment, Cena vs Cesaro was a MOTY candidate hands down. Vince needs to open his eyes and start investing in Cesaro, there's literally nothing he can't do.

Pound for pound if Cesaro isn't the strongest on the roster he's certainly among the top.

Getting him involved with Cena and Owen could work in his favour if they allow Owens to come out on top rather than Cena burying them both.

Totally agree with a post a few pages back that Cena is having the best wrestling year of his life. Hopefully he's found his niche at bringing on the "young" and newer talent cause he certainly seems to be able to put on cracking matches with them.

Pound for pound if Cesaro isn't the strongest on the roster he's certainly among the top.

Getting him involved with Cena and Owen could work in his favour if they allow Owens to come out on top rather than Cena burying them both.

Totally agree with a post a few pages back that Cena is having the best wrestling year of his life. Hopefully he's found his niche at bringing on the "young" and newer talent cause he certainly seems to be able to put on cracking matches with them.

I think he's maybe seeing a lot of himself in KO and is happy to work with him and give him a push. Perhaps he hasn't seen that in new guys in previous years. And also he is pushing 40 and is maybe thinking he has only a few years or so left at the top.

I think he's maybe seeing a lot of himself in KO and is happy to work with him and give him a push. Perhaps he hasn't seen that in new guys in previous years. And also he is pushing 40 and is maybe thinking he has only a few years or so left at the top.

:lol: He's helping give guys the push cos he sees something in him and is happy to do it?

He's working with other guys on the same basis as anyone else, by doing what the boss tells him to do.

You know what I mean. He's more enthusiastic towards working with KO. And don't you believe for one second he doesn't have a say in his story-lines.

It was one of the better ones this week, some decent matches and a great Cena v Cesaro to finish. Brilliant spot with Lesnar too (if you like cars being smashed up Street Fighter style)

Can't wait to watch last week's and tonight's show on Saturday.

You know what I mean. He's more enthusiastic towards working with KO. And don't you believe for one second he doesn't have a say in his story-lines.

He's not really renowned for that tho. He's a company man and he's their cash cow, because he always wins and sells all the merch. He's no Hogan.