Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

MexAmerican :lol:

What a load of pish.

Also Wyatt really needs to win a feud now. And didn't they kidnap Kane before? Could we see Team Wyatt vs Team Taker at Survivor Series?

What's happened to Ambrose?

Edited by DA Baracus

MexAmerican :lol:

What a load of pish.

Also Wyatt really needs to win a feud now. And didn't they kidnap Kane before? Could we see Team Wyatt vs Team Taker at Survivor Series?

What's happened to Ambrose?

Ambrose looked seething in the ring when they were doing that whole Rise Above Cancer thing.

Think Reigns deserves the shot at the title, and even take it. He's delivering in his matches and has also improved on the mic.

So for SS, so far yo have the 4 wyatts against Undertaker and Kane. For some reason, I'd like to see a few others from the older attitude era team up with Kane and Taker if they do indeed do that as the match.

Think Reigns deserves the shot at the title, and even take it. He's delivering in his matches and has also improved on the mic.

So for SS, so far yo have the 4 wyatts against Undertaker and Kane. For some reason, I'd like to see a few others from the older attitude era team up with Kane and Taker if they do indeed do that as the match.

Ugh. Like who? Jericho I suppose is still around and could be put in that team, but who else? The Wyatts should be winning that match if that happens.

Ugh. Like who? Jericho I suppose is still around and could be put in that team, but who else? The Wyatts should be winning that match if that happens.

The Rock, Kane, Taker, Jericho and maybe Big Show, or possibly Triple H? All pie in the sky, but think it'd be quite decent to see an old guard v The Wyatts.

Oh god the thought of Big Show being in that match is giving me the fear. No chance is that happening :lol: Would people really want to watch a match full of big c***s? There's got to be someone exciting in it. I feel Dean Ambrose isn't done with The Wyatt's yet, neither is Randy Orton (if he's fit again in time?)

Heard someone suggest it could be The Dudley Boyz as a foothold to getting Harper & Rowan back into the tag team division. Interesting view but I wouldn't fancy that.

The Rock, Kane, Taker, Jericho and maybe Big Show, or possibly Triple H? All pie in the sky, but think it'd be quite decent to see an old guard v The Wyatts.

I doubt Rock would come back for such a match. I doubt they'd waste him in an 8 man. Same with HHH. In storyline terms, why would Rock or HHH be involved in such a match anyway? And why would they agree to be on the same team seeing as last time they shared a ring Rock layed the smackdown on HHH?

I think such a match would only be beneficial and worthwhile if the Wyatts won. If such a match happened and the Wyatts lost, what would be the point?

Can't see any huge names coming in for that, but who can you realistically see joining from a storyline perspective? Guess it's good that they don't always think about storyline, eh? They'll probably put Big Show in there, treat him like some kind of huge threat. Then just another random one thrown in for one PPV that makes little sense. Probably Dolph or Cesaro.

Wyatts have to win. No question about that. If they lose another high profile match, then what's the point? They've already lost far too much to be considered this huge threat.