Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Please don't tell me there gonna have Roman win the rumble again.

they're*

Standing my prediction of him getting screwed in the Rumble... then winning the title back at WM 31, after beating Triple H at Fastlane to get in the main event at WM

Sounds like another mostly disappointing RAW. End segment looks like it was pretty good, but are they actually going to follow through and make Wyatt look strong this time? Every time they're hyped, they just lose, which totally ruins the destruction gimmick they have.

When they defied the McMahons last week, it looked as though they might turn face, or at least straddle the line between heel and face. But with this, they look like they're being painted as the heels. So if they are going to be kept strong, and Wyatt isn't going to win (can anyone see it happening really?) then that means there will have to be at least one face to vanquish them and win the whole thing.

Surely they're not going to go with Reigns winning again...surely...

Was watching the old Raws from the attitude era. Watched one on Sunday leading up to an old rumble. There is Vinnie Mac with the same machine saying lets see who will be number 1 ..........Its Austin. Lets try again........its Austin. One more time.........Its Austin.

Watched it last night whos number 1..........Reigns. Lets try again..........Reigns. One more time...........oh my its Reigns.

Would never have seen it coming