Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

One question around Rollins though, or more a comment.  We're going to see whether or not WWE have learned their lesson tonight, or at least over the next few weeks.  If Rollins comes in and resumes his role as the heel and they try to re-paint Reigns as the face, then they've learned nothing, and they're in for the complete opposite.

Said it in the Extreme Rules thread, and looks like I was right going by the reports from RAW.  What a wonderful idea WWE, instead of getting the white hot, supremely talented, athletic wrestler to come back as a face against the guy, we'll just keep him heel, despite the fact that now everyone will cheer for him and boo the "face".

I just don't get WWE sometimes.

Other than that, at least they're doing proper MITB qualifiers.  It should be a given that they are, as its a good way to get matches on TV that actually mean something.  Also looks like they're positioning a few of those that lost their qualifiers into feuds, which is another plus point.  Nine more hours of RAW (plus eight of Smackdown) to fill before MITB...long way to go.

Back on Rollins, does anyone actually think he's going to win?  Seems unlikely they'd have Reigns drop the title after the way they've treated him, but it would seem a bit anti-climactic to have Rollins just come back and win.  Maybe we'll see a (delayed) double turn at MITB with Reigns retaining.  Probably the best option.  Not going to happen though.  It'll be 8 pedigrees kicked out of before one spear ends it.

where does this leave AJ styles?

Cena or Balor imo

I had hoped that Rollins would come back and claim he deserved a shot, which would lead to a number one contenders match at some point over the next few weeks.  That would've been a brilliant match, and you can have Rollins go over (or go dusty and have a triple threat if they really must).  Looks like he's out though.

I hope it'll be Balor, have the Club turn on him and Balor appear.  It'd be a great feud.  The next Takeover is June 8th, with MITB on the 19th, so definitely potential for him to lose to Joe and move up.  Cena is probably going after Rusev to pants him again.

Wyatt could be an outside shot.  He needs another random attack on a face that he ends up losing to in the long run.  I really doubt they would, but Wyatt could learn a lot from a veteran like him, and I don't think it'd be that bad if Styles was to come in and put him over.