Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Seth Rollins returns as a heel, eh. Fair play to him for getting some solid heat but he certainly came back to a massive pop, and it seemed a little forced (although Rollins is a fantastic bad guy, mind). I'm not sure why they don't just commit to Roman Reigns being a full-on heel and allowing things to happen naturally, but here we are.

Rollins HAD to return as a face. But surprise surprise...he's back as a heel.

Well in saying that, it's irrefutable that he'll continue to get far more positive reactions than Reigns. They really should just let this one run its course organically...the crowd WILL mostly cheers Rollins and mostly boo Reigns. Why even bother to carry on fighting a losing battle and pretending they won't!?

Surely the whole point in having Reigns as "not a good guy and not a bad guy" is that he can face either faces or heels and it won't matter? I thought that at the very least Rollins would play face for a few weeks before settling back into the heel schtick. It's a big mistake as now we'll get Rollins cheered over Reigns and he's not even a good guy.

edit...I'm still hoping it all leads to the Balor Club vs Shield, Owens and Zayn at Survivor Series.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre