Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

4 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

They've already got Dolph Ziggler for that

Aye, but I mean just going for a full on recreation of the Attitude era, with guys playing stars like Taker, Rock, Austin, Mankind, HHH etc.

This is likely Kane's last run. Seems a bit of a major push if they just plan on him being fodder for Strowman. I wonder if there is any long term plan with Mania in mind for someone to retire him and give him plenty of time to gain his 'aura' back?

Guest bernardblack

Jeezo. Kane just casually battering Bryan, Balor, Rollins and Ambrose??

Is Vince actually still calling the shots on raw? Cause it is getting ridiculous

You need to give up on that idea ludo, it’d be worse than aids.

The match itself would, undoubtedly. Kane has been slower than a week in jail for about 10 year and Taker was a depressing watch in the last couple of Mania's. It'd be about the spectacle rather than the match for me though. It'd be a nice wee bow on the very last of the Attitude Era generation for me.

13 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Taker vs Kane. One last ride together at Mania.

No

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The match itself would, undoubtedly. Kane has been slower than a week in jail for about 10 year and Taker was a depressing watch in the last couple of Mania's. It'd be about the spectacle rather than the match for me though. It'd be a nice wee bow on the very last of the Attitude Era generation for me.

The Attitude Era will never die until Vince does. He seems determined to churn out poor attempts at reminding folk about it. Look at the most recent WWE DVD for example.

Kane vs Taker would be fucking terrible. The spectacle would be rubbish as well, since no one would buy Kane as anything other than an old guy who went to anger management and who wore a suit for a wee bit. Plus trying to get him over at the expense of better, more relevant guys, simply for a one off match, is nonsense.

Plus trying to get him over at the expense of better, more relevant guys, simply for a one off match, is nonsense.

Yet it's happening. Regardless of whom it's against, Kane is only being built up to have one last big match before he gets stuck into the political world.