Smackdown Thread

Word salad is a bit of a shit insult because a salad has things that go well together and makes culinary sense. It is a pretty catchy phrase though so I can understand why it took off here.

Wyatt's dreads are rank. Poor move by the lad.

What is the plan for him at Summerslam? Will they somehow add him in to the title match? That of course would render the match Ziggler won meaningless, but it wouldn't be the first time WWE pulled that shit. They can't leave Wyatt off the card (or Rowan for that matter).

10 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Anyone else enjoying this Eva Marie hoopla of getting her way out of matches?

I really like it, like a real old school heel

Honky Tonk Man basically. Also hides her shiteness. Problem with it though is she'll have to wrestle eventually. Honky at least had the basics down. She doesn't. So the whole thing will fall on it's arse.

Naw bad for the moment though.

14 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Smackdown seem to be building more towards Backlash than SummerSlam which is fine by me.

With three weeks between Summerslam and Backlash, they might actually be able to get some good focused build in.  That made me happy.

Then I realised that it gives RAW five weeks of build for Clash of Champions.  That made me sad.

Wyatt's dreads are rank. Poor move by the lad.

What is the plan for him at Summerslam? Will they somehow add him in to the title match? That of course would render the match Ziggler won meaningless, but it wouldn't be the first time WWE pulled that shit. They can't leave Wyatt off the card (or Rowan for that matter).

Presumably. I'd rather it had been Wyatt in the first place but not sure how well that will play now.

3 minutes ago, NathanQP said:

Missed the start, what he do?

Went radge saying how he was going to prove everyone wrong a beat Dean... then superkicked Dean from outta nowhere