Smackdown Thread

Nakamura being advertised as challenging Mahal on the house show circuits soon. Granted it appears to be because Orton isn't available but perhaps points to where they're going in future. Particularly if he wins at MITB

Really enjoyed the promo's before the show started. It was like an episode of Saturday Nights Main Event.

I've always wondered why they stopped doing that. Giving wrestlers a chance to talk, especially if they have no talking segments during the show, can only help them.

I might have said this before, but I can't stand Naomi. She's pish. And last night came across as a bit of a dick. Get her to f**k.

8 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Cena returns July 4th get in! :thumsup2

And will beat Jinder (who had to cheat to beat Mojo Rawley) to win his 2237593428950732852340920823174397853890324912438279th title. I can't wait...

I might have said this before, but I can't stand Naomi. She's pish. And last night came across as a bit of a dick. Get her to f**k.
And will beat Jinder (who had to cheat to beat Mojo Rawley) to win his 2237593428950732852340920823174397853890324912438279th title. I can't wait...

Not a fan of this new snatch her bald patter. Ellsworth has been the star of the women's division for the past month or so [emoji1]

Can see Cena jobbing out Jinder at Summerslam to win the big one, but I always thought they'd wait for WM to do that.  Plus I'm sure I read that he is on a continuous losing streak at Summerslam as penance for the Nexus angle.  

Cena as Champion wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing though, especially if it leads to them building up a decent heel to dismantle him.  Or just Nakamura.  That'd be nice.

I didn't understand that bit at all. Lana was the one who came across as the face there.

Fashion Files continues to be brilliant. I love the wee jokes they always on their board. Noticed a picture of Zayn with 'Generic' written underneath it on the clip from last night :lol:

Guest bernardblack
Fashion Files continues to be brilliant. I love the wee jokes they always on their board. Noticed a picture of Zayn with 'Generic' written underneath it on the clip from last night :lol:

"They had one arm, wait.....two arms!"

44 minutes ago, Christophe said:

What's this Cena "free agent" shite about? He's going to end up working both shows for a bit isn't he? 

As I'm sure Snakebite would love to tell you, Raw is taking a big hit in ratings so they'll likely need to use Cena for both shows, not sure how they go about that storyline wise but there's great matches to be had on both sides so hopefully we see him with someone new.