Smackdown Thread

I agree that Smackdown is better than Raw. The standard of the tag team matches are really high right now, some fantastic ones produced in the recent shows.

I was very impressed once again with Cesaro, a nice clean victory over the champ. Couldn't decide who looked more psycho in that match.

The fatal 4 way was quite good also. Got a good laugh out of Mark Henry pretending he was going to fly over the top rope.

The Miz vs Fandango match got shat on by an Undertaker chant.

I don't have a problem with the main shows not following NXT storylines. Christ Raw/SD have enough trouble trying to follow their own stories week to week.

With the amount that they're mentioning it, they should really try to keep it in mind though.

The whole Emma/Santino thing from two/three weeks ago was another instance of utter stupidity. He picks a random person from the audience, the commentators mention that she's from NXT and I think Santino might've too. It just makes everyone involved look like fools.

Given Cesaro's recent form against both Orton and Cena I thought that they made him look weak last night. Having a match like that against Bryan did nothing for him. Hopefully he gets the push he deserves. I can't help but think that the WWE people might not see him as a perfect 'poster boy'. He absolutely has the height and the physical attributes but he doesnt quite have the usual WWE poster boy looks.