Smackdown Thread

Unlikely. They already taped matches for it after Raw. There were only like 3 matches mind you... Probably will fill the rest of the show with mania hype and raw highlights.

Includes a 8 man tag match including Cena and Kane....

Quickly went and watched the matches that were on this week. Little bit gutted the fatal 4 way match didn't get more time, nonetheless it was 5 minutes of fun.

SHOTS FIRED: Nikki with a brilliant line to AJ :"I think Brock Lesnar worked more days than you this past year" :lol::lol::thumsup2:thumsup2

8 man tag was alright I guess. Difficult to enjoy it when a large chunk of the match involves Big Show. The ending of the match was fine though.

Was Smackdown on Sky on Friday night there? My Sky+ hasn't picked it up. :unsure:

Me too, it was on, but it didn't record. Checked this Friday's showing and it's set to record as part of the series....

Unfortunately for me I was off Saturday and watched it on Sky in the morning. It was terrible.

Hearing there was some bother at the Smackdown tapings as the main event was about to start. Fans rushing the ring or something.

I think they are part of some shitty Youtube 'trolling' channel. I tried watching some of their videos and they all came across as absolute melts.

They pitch invaded at a Tottenham game earlier in the season as well, all as part of their top bantz pranks.

Cena opens the show issuing his challenge. The tag team champions come out to interrupt and drop some facts :lol:. Daniel Bryan then comes out which sets up Cena/Bryan vs Cesaro/Kidd in the main event.

Bray Wyatt defeats R-Truth for about the 100th time on Smackdown. London fans bringing back "He's got the whole world in his hands" :thumsup2

BNB defeats The Miz with a bullhammer after Miz takes his shades off.

Backstage segment confirms that Miz vs Mizdow on Raw will be for the exclusive use of the Miz moniker.

Sheamus vs Neville was good. Ended in DQ when Sheamus lauched Neville on to the announce table. Sheamus was relentless with his post match assault on Neville and of course, Dolph Ziggler comes out to make the save. Sheamus vs Ziggler in a "Kiss Me Arse" match is announced for Extreme Rules.

New Day quickly defeats Los Matadores. Would rather they gave this more time than giving Big Show a mic.

Tbf to Big Show, he's doing a good job building this feud with Roman. Last Man Standing match announced for Extreme Rules.

Cameron picks up a big win over Natalya & Alicia Fox in a triple threat match. Some of the match was okay, I don't rate Cameron at all.

Who the hell is Bray Wyatt talking to now with these little promo things???

Cena/Bryan vs Cesaro/Kidd was alright, I was expecting better though.

Kane getting cheered to start off Smackdown :lol:.Kane doing what's best for business and making Rollins vs Ambrose.

Kane puts himself in an impromptu match with Roman Reigns. It wasn't bad, Reigns wins by countout after Kane gets out of the way of a spear and heads to the back.

Damien Sandow back to battling the diddies of WWE. He quickly defeats Curtis Axel with 'You're Welcome'.

Ryback vs Luke Harper, another not bad match as Ryback is looking to pick up some momentum before his battle with Bray Wyatt (likely at Payback). Bray Wyatt shows up to give him a post-match beatdown & Sister Abigail.

Cesaro & Kidd invoked their rematch clause against New Day. It was a pretty good match. New Day remain champions after Xavier Woods got involved, resulting in a DQ.

Nikki Bella defeats a trash talking Cameron with Rack Attack.

Loving the little backstage skits from the Prime Time Players, brilliant stuff! Ripping New Day this week.

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins was another well done match. Further enhancing the tension between Kane & Rollins. The Authority give Ambrose a post-match beatdown. His old buddy Roman Reigns comes out to make the save to end the show.

One of the better Smackdown shows of 2015 so far imo.

Only interesting thing on Smackdown this week was the botched dive from Sin Cara, his head about went up Kalisto's arse as he tried to go through the ropes :lol::lol:

Harper & Rowan reunion for the tag division? Yes please.

I'd put the Wyatt Family back together. They are all going knowhere as individuals