Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Are you saying Nade is the only option?

Andy Smith's son isn't a realistic option as we'd have to pay a fee for him. And I've no idea as to how good or not he is (although his old man was fucking brilliant for us).

I have no idea who's available as I'm not a scout. I'm sure there are some across the UK though but we'll be competing with everyone else for whoever.

My bad, Dumbarton is Nade's destination...

Aye they did it last time.

Hopefully the result is similar. Agree that more clubs should be doing this. At this level teams aren't going to be factoring away crowds in to their budget much, if at all, so anything that might get more fans to go to games must be encouraged.

Bad news for Pars fans. Colin Nish has been given a suspended one game ban for his post match comments about Cook the crook after the Pars Cowden game.

Time to put the pitchforks away for a while.

He'd get sent to the stands anyway so doesn't make any real difference.

There weren't any feelings of anger towards him either, more hilarity at how much of a fuming mess he was after the game.

Also had no idea Ayr were doing this. Seems they tried to not advertise it too much to save money. Good call.

Ayr United have informed every club prior to their visits to Somerset, whether your clubs chose to inform you is another matter. See below.

http://albionroversfc.co.uk/?p=1133

Was nice of Albion last week to reciprocate the gesture.