Walking Down The Halbeath Road

New club ... Zen Archer you are a good old fashioned patter bandit. Misinformed and are stood alone in the middle of the Patter Desert. Unfashionably devoid of unique humour.

Edited by Shooboax

Why are Pars fans concerning themselves over Raith Rovers as if they matter? They will always be in our shadow. Honestly, that is wee team mentality writing that guff on pish-stained bed sheets. Leave it to the Raith fans to do shit like that.

That's the spirit ya oaf. Really hope you Spend Spend Spend again next season. And hopefully it'll lead to your final obliteration. Anyway see you next season😀

In other news, Raith have never ever been in debt or owed anyone money or had their neighbours turn up for a much-needed fund raising game to help them out the klartz. Never. Not once. None of this happened.

That's the spirit ya oaf. Really hope you Spend Spend Spend again next season. And hopefully it'll lead to your final obliteration. Anyway see you next season

If you read the statement you know that won't happen.

How is Claude Anelka these days anyway?

In other news, Raith have never ever been in debt or owed anyone money or had their neighbours turn up for a much-needed fund raising game to help them out the klartz. Never. Not once. None of this happened.

Although Raith fans put money into your begging bowls too.

Not really, your true rivalry is Falkirk. It's just another game in all honesty.

Incorrect. Falkirk have fabricated some fantasy derby with us because the absolute no-marks don't have any other local rivalry.

Raith, on the other hand, have gone from an intense desperation to rid their wee team status, to 'just another game'? Interesting.

I don't think I'd even heard of Raith until I was about 15.

Same. I also didn't realise how much we meant to them until we played them c.2010 for the first time in several years.

That's the spirit ya oaf. Really hope you Spend Spend Spend again next season. And hopefully it'll lead to your final obliteration. Anyway see you next season

We're about to make a profit while the Rovers were happy to put their future in jeopardy in a desperate attempt to keep Ray Mckinnon. 

Not really, your true rivalry is Falkirk. It's just another game in all honesty.

This. 

Falkirk are our biggest rivals.

Raith are our biggest Derby.

Same. I also didn't realise how much we meant to them until we played them c.2010 for the first time in several years.

I don't think I'd even heard of Raith until I was about 15. 

I can echo the above statements, up until we played them a for the first time in ages a few years ago I wasn't really aware of them aside from my Grandad quite liked them and they lost a lot.

That must be a relief for you then, seeing as you've only beaten us two or three times this century.

Even the season we nearly died we took 8 points from them  :lol:

They've taken 13 points out of a possible 39 since we faced them in 2009  :lol: