Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Both kits would be drastically improved if the shorts were swapped over. Due to my expertise in computer technology, you can all see that this is an absolute fact. 

post-33318-0-24092000-1466193552_thumb.p

Messiah ma granny only like men so that's you out for sure.  Now go back to your sister as it's your turn.  Still strip theiving barstewards I'm surprized you haven't got a replica newco strip as well.  Same liars different beds.

Aye is that no the way they spellit in the toon o Dunfermline. 

P robably

A nother

R elegation

S eason

Looking forward to new year when your hoards descend of old Kirkcaldy.  With yer nappies hingin oot o yer short trousers man that'll be some sight.  Anyway time you lot were back in your cells.

Edited by Par hater

Congratulations. >80% of your posts are Pars related as well as your username being dedicated to us rather than the team you actually support. Is it that fucking dull to be a Rovers fan?

Away strip is ok, not sure about the stripes.

With joma and the sponsor they look cheap and nasty. They're only strips though but I suppose it's a potential earner for the club.

Need to look at changing the supplier. Let's face it if we had a nice adidas or Nike classic pars style strips we would sell double. Does it cost us more to use them? The press on sponsors will peel off and loose threads etc. For £40 it's taking the piss.