Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Murdoch not involved tonight or on Saturday. Rumour has it he's picked up an injury.

According to AJ, he had slight wrist injury so wasn't risked on Saturday and was always plan to give Cammy Gill a run out on Tuesday against Clyde

Either we decided against Nade or he chose Stranraer over us. Either way, sack the Board and burn down EEP.

Next we'll have Noel Hunt at the wee team and Faiss rocking up in Grangemouth. Unacceptable.

We could do with some back up to Miller, Baird, Mchugh, Austin and Ohara to be fair.

One of the most promising young talents on earth in a few FM's, although that is because the contributor for United made half of their youth team have laughably high potential ratings.

Think he can play both sides at full-back so it's cover, seem to be putting together a decent few young players too which is good to see. 

Maybe one for the u20s? He must've played a game or two as a trialist and AJ said yesterday that he was considering a trialist for the u20s. All good if he can push for the first team. Geez a striker though eh? 

How's your squadbuilding coming along are we going to get a half decent game with you guys.  Looking forward to it, where's the best real ale bar in Dunfermline?  I certainly don't want to go to the Elizabeathen with the children that follow both teams, I like a nice pint and a sensible conversation.

How's your squadbuilding coming along are we going to get a half decent game with you guys.  Looking forward to it, where's the best real ale bar in Dunfermline?  I certainly don't want to go to the Elizabeathen with the children that follow both teams, I like a nice pint and a sensible conversation.

Still got a few signings to go I think, we need another striker or two certainly.

The Bruery/De Brus on Canmore Street is a decent boozer for Real Ales and the like.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Maybe one for the u20s? He must've played a game or two as a trialist and AJ said yesterday that he was considering a trialist for the u20s. All good if he can push for the first team. Geez a striker though eh? 

Sparky too old for 20's, same age as Rizzo, Martin

I have been in Wetherspoons it's ok but a bit to busy you can't have a decent chat, the Commercial is that just round the corner from the bus station or am I mistaken it for another pub?  If you guys like a pint and a good pie then the Harbour in Kirkcaldy is the place 6 ales and a selection of steak,curry, chilli and various others to whet your fancy. If you can think of any others would appreciate it as there is nothing like a decent pint or two before the football.