Walking Down The Halbeath Road

A player who's agent has convinced him a megabucks offer is coming in must be getting worried.Team doing well and no offers in with season nearly started.I bet any offers he has had have dropped ,as ours should, with season upon us and most squads more or less filled.Why pay big money when you know nobody else is interested.

If you're talking about Faiss, he's signed with a French outfit. Better weather and closer to home.

If you're talking about Faiss, he's signed with a French outfit. Better weather and closer to home.

Who? And has it been confirmed?

Just watched the goals from yesterday, fantastic finish from Cardle on his left peg.

Pars look a good side to me, maybe worth a tenner for that league.

[emoji4]

No chance. If you ca find a bookie paying for the first 3 then I'd be slightly tempted (but I still don't think we'll be near the top).

Bit disappointed yesterday, Pars were excellent and the result was never in doubt, wanted to see wholesale changes after 60mins, wanted a better look at the squad and get a look at McMullan, Spark, Spence,Hopkirk etc first 11 almost pick itself but will  need depth in this league and that was an ideal scenario to use players.

Bit disappointed yesterday, Pars were excellent and the result was never in doubt, wanted to see wholesale changes after 60mins, wanted a better look at the squad and get a look at McMullan, Spark, Spence,Hopkirk etc first 11 almost pick itself but will  need depth in this league and that was an ideal scenario to use players.

Everyone will get their chance. Those that didn't play will likely get 90 mins on Tuesday. It's entirely sensible to play the latter friendlies keeping the starting 11 mostly on the park for the full game.

Happened to oooor Falky?

Anyone kin?

Let go by AJ at the end of his contract, we then subsequently brought in Nat Wedderburn and re-signed Lewis Spence and Rhys McCabe. Think AJ wants a different look in midfield this season and perhaps Josh's lack in height and goals were a factor in him eventually departing. Was sorry to see him go and thought he would've been snapped up by now, perhaps he's waiting for some English teams to return to pre season so he can move closer to home. He wants to stay full time either way as he rejected East Fife recently.

24 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Wouldn't have thought so as their first team was playing away in Europe on Thursday..

Well it was Wednesday, but yeah it wasn't exactly a full team. Had a mix of first teamers who didn't play and some reserves though. It wasn't just a bunch of kids. Not getting too excited about friendlies (I never do) but by all accounts we looked good going forward and weren't too shaky at the back which is a bonus. 

I was talking to a Pars supporter last night who said they would "dominate" us this season and win the league. He knows someone connected to RRFC board who has said the Rovers are "really worried" about the Pars challenge. He's reputedly a sensible chap but he's wrong three times with that lot. Such endearing humility.

42 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

I was talking to a Pars supporter last night who said they would "dominate" us this season and win the league. He knows someone connected to RRFC board who has said the Rovers are "really worried" about the Pars challenge. He's reputedly a sensible chap but he's wrong three times with that lot. Such endearing humility.

Lol at the idea anyone would willingly talk to you in public.

44 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

This definitely happened. 

55 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Classic scumvermin fan imo

Quality stuff on dafc.net

Poster 1 mistakes Faissal parody account for the real thing. Poster 2 points out that it would take an incredible level of stupidity to mistake it for a genuine account. Poster 2 gets general abuse for being mean, post removed and a "yellow card".

Anyone else think the new strip looks a bit better worn for real? Faiss, Cardle and co will look like rampaging crusaders with the big crosses on their fronts.