Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Is Paton injured at the moment? I noticed he was in attendance at the Queens game on Saturday, he came out of the tunnel just before the start and sat amongst our support.

He needed hernia operation so is making his way back

Yello

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Dot nut :1eye

There is nothing 'nutty' or 'wacky' about that site. The folk on it aren't 'nutters'; they're morons and arseholes

I'm was being polite. It's still good for pars news, without being dramatic I will never forgive the b*****ds on there that protected Masterton. They never apologised for it and they are still involved at the club. 

.net is the biggest hell hole on the internet. For every 1 reasonable person there are 100 morons, I've never seen more people bite when it's a blatant fishing trip in my entire life.

Guy that runs it also appears to be a rasping Masterton arse licker so that doesn't help.

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 16:09, Dumbarton Rock said:

I did say when it comes around. I was letting yourself and Dundee Utd know we were there as you are new to the league. But thanks for your input.

Aye, well you can shove yer bowling club with function hall and telly for all the football up yer arse for snubbing Ayr.