Walking Down The Halbeath Road

54 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Still a predictable bore. Creep off weerdi.

16 hours later and you post a really sh1te comeback like that? 

Its hard to believe your a 53 year old man. You're more like a 5.3 year old child. 

56 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Lads, not to Stoke the hype, but you lot have a genuine chance of getting Fais back. Don't think he has much hope of getting back into our side if I'm honest. And we'd be quite easy to deal with. 

Make it happen. 

Don't tease us.

26 minutes ago, P475 said:

Its hard to believe your a 53 year old man. You're more like a 5.3 year old child. 

26 minutes ago, P475 said:

Wasn't aimed at you. Fool that you are.

2 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Piracy you truly are the 100% definition of complete freakshow b*****d. 

Thanks. Means a lot.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Must be the same season ticket holder that told the BBC Gossip column.

One of the Shift Engineers that works with us. Was in getting him and his laddies Season Tickets. 

Obviously he'll be getting punted round the place given he's not cut the old proverbial mustard at Dens. Think Hearts had shown some level of intetest in him before.

I'd take him back but given the financial prudency currently in place at EEP then I can't see us paying him what he'd want.

He was supposed to have been offered round £1,500 a week with us before he left.

Edited by Guest

One of the Shift Engineers that works with us. Was in getting him and his laddies Season Tickets. 

Obviously he'll be getting punted round the place given he's not cut the old proverbial mustard at Dens. Think Hearts had shown some level in him before.

I'd take him back but given the financial prudency currently in place at EEP then I can't see us paying him what he'd want.

He was supposed to have been offered round £1,500 a week with us before he left.

Pretty sure he's been in France the past week so I'm guessing you're blethering shite.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Pie and Bovril mobile app