Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He played on the right side of midfield mostly although not as a winger per say. More in the Beckham style that Higginbotham plays at the moment that allows Williamson to overlap as he drifts inside. He also played centrally and on one occasion left back. He was quite popular around the club if I remember.

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

He played on the right side of midfield mostly although not as a winger per say. More in the Beckham style that Higginbotham plays at the moment that allows Williamson to overlap as he drifts inside. He also played centrally and on one occasion left back. He was quite popular around the club if I remember.

Cheers, he wasn't on long on Saturday but looked to get on the ball a lot. By all accounts Cammy Ballantyne is an overlapping full back so could work well. If he can play a couple of positions then he's ideal for us. 

38 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Michael Paton played for us on Saturday and from Aitken's interview after the match sounded like he was going to offer him something. How was he with you guys?

The responses are likely to be quite similar to those given to the other Dumbarton fan who asked about this a couple of pages back. This is just an excuse to escape the seaside league wasteland forum for a bit isn’t it? 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The responses are likely to be quite similar to those given to the other Dumbarton fan who asked about this a couple of pages back. This is just an excuse to escape the seaside league wasteland forum for a bit isn’t it? 

Ha! I should've known that rascal would've got in before me. I really should look back further than 1 page in future.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Ha! I should've known that rascal would've got in before me. I really should look back further than 1 page in future.

Pretty sure I waded in about four days late to the Ryan Thomson chat so we’re all square. Best of luck heaping more misery on Raith this season.

3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Have Dunfermline brought in any midfielders since Flood left?

James Vincent.

Supposedly he was first choice and it was when it stalled that Flood was brought in. When Flood went off to Bali the opportunity to get Vincent in came round again and got it finalised this time.

Seems plausible and sounds genuine in interviews out of the club, but potentially spinning a slightly embarrassing situation. Doesn't really matter, general consensus is that Vincent is a better signing than Flood anyway.

Edited by ShaggysBeard

I highly doubt he'll be back at us after signing Vincent, who is a far better choice. 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Michael Paton played for us on Saturday and from Aitken's interview after the match sounded like he was going to offer him something. How was he with you guys?

Slower than a week in jail, but skillful on the ball and can ping in crosses/dead balls like a master. Should be outstanding in League 1 tbh. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Don't ruin a classic GIF by using in an incorrect context

Tbf that gif was ruined a long, long time ago by the Footy Banter Lad™ community, along with the 'Homer appearing and disappearing from a hedge' gif.