Walking Down The Halbeath Road

17 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

It makes no sense at all. 

Todorov took us to Rovers to court over Iain Davidson over "discriminatory language" and John McGlynn and the club backed Davidson.

I for one am shocked to see John McGlynn, the man that signed a rapist, fall down on the wrong side of this. 

It will come as a surprise to everyone (Bar Falkirk fans) that he might be a horrible c**t. 

I’ve just been reading the other two Pars forums, and I think I can safely say that I’ve never seen our fans so down beat since the administration days. 
Here’s a young lad been offered an opportunity to showcase himself, and he must be totally buzzing at the prospect of being given an opportunity by a decent sized club. I hope against hope that the lad hasn’t read this board or any of the Pars forums, because his buzz will be crushed when/if he does. 
None of us really know how this guy will perform, and for all we know he could get an opportunity and grab it with both hands. We could have an outstanding player on our hands (regardless of what my Celtic pal says) and our fans spirits are so down right now that we can’t even muster up a bit of positivity to welcome a player to the club. 
I’m not a religious man but I pray to all the gods that we get a draw at the very least today, and a another signing in through the week that’ll inject a wee bit more energy into the supporters, because it’s brutal reading the doom and gloom we are seeing online right now. 
Let’s hope we are all a bit happier at 5pm tonight.   COYP

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Here’s a young lad been offered an opportunity to showcase himself, and he must be totally buzzing at the prospect of being given an opportunity by a decent sized club.

He's been signed for a month and I'd bet a decent sum that he won't play for us.

31 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

He's been signed for a month and I'd bet a decent sum that he won't play for us.

The only way he will is if Mehmet gets injured, ill or sent off.

Edited by DA Baracus

53 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

43 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The only way he will is if Mehmet gets injured, ill or sent off.

Hence why I said “if he gets an opportunity” 

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

No doubt Mehmet will join McPake at his new club next summer.

Doubt Mehmet is at the stage in his career where he's ready to drop to League 2 yet DA! 😉

59 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Doubt Mehmet is at the stage in his career where he's ready to drop to League 2 yet DA! 😉

Plays like he is sometimes!

Good to see that Taylor Sutherland's reward for trying to carry the team on Tuesday... is a place on the bench. Breen into the XI and no doubt the pre-match comments will all be about "wanting to make amends" and "they're hurting after Tuesday".

McPake has made changes, bit rather than changing shape, in a must win game, he's just slotted players in to the same positions. Apparently Otoo has went to the back and KRH moved to right wing back.

Just f**k off with this shitebag stuff.