Walking Down The Halbeath Road

• 2 weeks later...

Thompson returns

Our taxi fighting, ferret hunter has returned to training

Hopefully he has learned to grow up a bit, will probably struggle to regain his place with Geggan deciding he's actually quite good in midfield and husband getting used to playing games above 2mph, also Byrne seems to be impressing in the u20s.

Thompson returns

Our taxi fighting, ferret hunter has returned to training

Hopefully he has learned to grow up a bit, will probably struggle to regain his place with Geggan deciding he's actually quite good in midfield and husband getting used to playing games above 2mph, also Byrne seems to be impressing in the u20s.

He's been a Pars player for years and you had to have seen the page in order to post the link. How did you manage to spell his name incorrectly? Baffling.

I feel their pain, my team played the Dunfermline u20's(I was out injured) and we ended up getting twatted 9-0 or something similar, they were just a step above in pace,strength and technical abillity.

We're playing Cowdenbeath u19's on Wednesday, things could get ugly.

I feel their pain, my team played the Dunfermline u20's(I was out injured) and we ended up getting twatted 9-0 or something similar, they were just a step above in pace,strength and technical abillity.

We're playing Cowdenbeath u19's on Wednesday, things could get ugly.

Teenagers from Cowdenbeath? It will certainly get ugly.

Your feeling a bit feisty tonight Poet. 2 for 1 promotion in the student union tonight ? ;)

You're*

Poet, I was out in St Andrews last night and bumped into someone that said he knew you from Glenrothes. He told me his name was Kyle Lafferty but I dunno if he was genuine.

I do indeed know him. Work/worked at ASDA with him. Cracking guy actually. Calls himself "astro" on Twitter so random people will think he's an astronaut laugh.gif