Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Yeah, they still have a fair group who aren't online as often as all us losers and won't have had the constant bombardment on the OS, Facebook and emails.

Certainly,with no home game since the launch I think there will be a few that haven't heard about it, or at least not in detail, a couple of announcements tommorow could well aid it along next week.

Also good luck to mercer, hopefully he gets good game time, playing 1st team football will be more beneficial to him than u20s games, it also allows someone younger to get the be pushed on by playing an age group up. Didn't realise he was 18 tho, thought he was older.

Hi, just wanted to confirm the Pars saved their club while the blue bigots sat on their fat arses and watched their club die?

That's how I remember it. My brain isn't addled with bigoted hatred so that helps I guess.

Hope everyone is heading along to the "Paton Pars" event on Thursday night. Should be great night, French, Tod, Coyle, Smith, McNamara etc all confirmed.

That's how I remember it. My brain isn't addled with bigoted hatred so that helps I guess.

Hope everyone is heading along to the "Paton Pars" event on Thursday night. Should be great night, French, Tod, Coyle, Smith, McNamara etc all confirmed.

Me and my mate were talking about this at the game, are tickets still available?

495 CC Lifeline members as of 12pm today - only 5 more to go to reach our minimum target! :D

Hopefully we can reach the 500 mark by midnight tonight. If we can, to get 500 members and meet our initial target within 14 days is absolutely amazing and shows how far we've came in such a short space of time! :)

Edited by dafcburty

For some reason I had myself in a bit of a quandry over joining. I was thinking that I'd given enough to the club over the years, but then I saw that this truly is a fresh start for the club and all involved and that I would like to be a part.

So I too have signed up. Hopefully we can keep going and get that target of 1000.

They should have flyers out on the tables in Legends/Gallery before the Brechin match and indeed all subsequent home matches. They could have an info booth set up under the Norrie before games perhaps, as well as one in Legends/Gallery.

For some reason I had myself in a bit of a quandry over joining. I was thinking that I'd given enough to the club over the years, but then I saw that this truly is a fresh start for the club and all involved and that I would like to be a part.

So I too have signed up. Hopefully we can keep going and get that target of 1000.

They should have flyers out on the tables in Legends/Gallery before the Brechin match and indeed all subsequent home matches. They could have an info booth set up under the Norrie before games perhaps, as well as one in Legends/Gallery.

Good ideas mate, you should email the club. They are very keen to get supporters opinions/ideas.

Excellent night at the "Paton's Premier Pars" event. Some cracking stories, some sad moments and plenty of money raised for the club.

Best story was Bert Paton telling Dick Advocaat to f**k off :lol: Or Allan Moore getting it tight all night about how shit Morton are. Was good/sad to see Joe Nelson though :( Amazing reception he got though.

Owen Coyle came up from Wigan for the night and auctioned off a Shaun Maloney shirt and they got two bids of £500 so they are getting a shirt each plus hospitality for them and three guests at a Wigan game of their choice. Very nice gesture I thought.

Interesting one for the Dundee United fans; McNamara did not like Brian McLean one bit clearly :lol:

Yeah, was a lovely touch for Joe but really sad to see how frail he is. A real legend of the football club that man.

Great night all round and I also enjoyed the Advocaat tale, as well as the Pars having an under offer £1 cake to offer Walter Smith and Archie Knox after a game at EEP while they were given a superb buffet in a preceding game at Ibrox :lol:

Owen Coyle is a top man so the gesture of hospitality didn't surprise me. Nor coming from Wigan Athletic - having had first hand experience, the people who work at that club are a really friendly and helpful bunch.