Walking Down The Halbeath Road

A silly question and I was bemused, they're was no possible way Jeffries was going to answer any way than how he did. I don't know why your going to bother with questions like that, it wasn't really the place even if you were desperate to ask it.

For what it's worth I think it would be possible with the play offs being introduced but we would need a shit ton of luck, especially when the division is likely to be so strong next year. IF we were to go up I'm certainly not going to look much further than 8th.

JJ appears to be looking at a French lad and someone from down south. Hopefully one is a centre-half on the mould of Morris and the other a prolific striker who knows where the goal is, we can't keep relying on our midfield to score the goals.

JJ appears to be looking at a French lad and someone from down south. Hopefully one is a centre-half on the mould of Morris and the other a prolific striker who knows where the goal is, we can't keep relying on our midfield to score the goals.

Source? Any idea if these guys can be considered experienced? Anyway whilst Morris 2 would be brilliant a slightly steadier player may compliment our defence more. But centre half and penalty box striker are certainly the two positions we would ideally strengthen in. After that either a winger or a right back who can also cover left back. I reckon if possible 3 experienced signings in january would be ideal.

Source? Any idea if these guys can be considered experienced? Anyway whilst Morris 2 would be brilliant a slightly steadier player may compliment our defence more. But centre half and penalty box striker are certainly the two positions we would ideally strengthen in. After that either a winger or a right back who can also cover left back. I reckon if possible 3 experienced signings in january would be ideal.

The Dunfermline Press is the source. No idea if they are experienced, it was a game between Dunfermline featuring trialists and the Nike Academy. I would prefer if we signed a steady and experienced centre half to compliment Morris as we badly need one to shore up the defence. However if we can't pick one up in January then a similar Morris gem would be ideal.

The Dunfermline Press is the source. No idea if they are experienced, it was a game between Dunfermline featuring trialists and the Nike Academy. I would prefer if we signed a steady and experienced centre half to compliment Morris as we badly need one to shore up the defence. However if we can't pick one up in January then a similar Morris gem would be ideal.

I see, I will have a read later.

If they were playing for us I reckon they may be a bit older but if they were playing for Nike and spotted then clearly they will likely be teenagers.

I see, I will have a read later.

If they were playing for us I reckon they may be a bit older but if they were playing for Nike and spotted then clearly they will likely be teenagers.

Another Whittle would be excellent, there is talent out there.

A silly question and I was bemused, they're was no possible way Jeffries was going to answer any way than how he did. I don't know why your going to bother with questions like that, it wasn't really the place even if you were desperate to ask it.

For what it's worth I think it would be possible with the play offs being introduced but we would need a shit ton of luck, especially when the division is likely to be so strong next year. IF we were to go up I'm certainly not going to look much further than 8th.

Agree with this. I think there are still a considerable number of Pars fans who have no idea how close we came to going out of existence and even more who have no idea how precarious the situation still is. There are loads of folk talking about making loads of signings in January, but unless we offload players I can't see how we'll be able to afford to make any signings.

There are loads of folk talking about making loads of signings in January, but unless we offload players I can't see how we'll be able to afford to make any signings.

They are definitely looking into the prospect of signing someone, I'm not expecting a spree though. Jeffries did state during the meeting at the Alhambra that some of the U20's were already adding competition to the First Team, so that's a good sign. Hrivnak and Washburn have obviously gone in the last window, and Kane is now part-time however I'm assuming he will leave if he can find a part-time club in January.

No matter how good the efforts were to save the club, the large "moron" element in our support will remain. Back to back promotions FFS! If we even finish in the top four this season it will be a cracking effort. People expecting loads of signings in January as well; what are these people on? No clue about our current situation whatsoever.

I did laugh when I heard that question, it's completely pointless and irrelevant given what has just happened. We now have a decent enough platform to build on so we should be focussing our efforts on that and not pipe dreams. It will be interesting to see how the new centenary club initiative takes off as well. I can't afford it as I'm a poor student however there has been quite a considerable amount of interest so far. If they reach the 500 target then that's 100k for the club, and 20k in prizes. That would be excellent in itself, if they surpass that then that would be incredible.

It was also a great compliment that Hearts approached Potter for the Head of Youth Development role, they had to opt for Neilson though as Potter turned them down. We are lucky to have him at the helm of the U20's!

No matter how good the efforts were to save the club, the large "moron" element in our support will remain. Back to back promotions FFS! If we even finish in the top four this season it will be a cracking effort. People expecting loads of signings in January as well; what are these people on? No clue about our current situation whatsoever.

Aye it's mental. Fool, fucking fools.

We need to be patient, something that the typical twattish football fan struggles with. Most folk on here are reasonable and realise this, but we still have the tit element demanding more.

Has / is anyone signing up to the Centenary Club "Lifeline" ?

117 applications within 24 hours of the launch is a great start!

I haven't it's just too much for me to justify, hopefully it gets a lot of interest but and it is a great start but those that were there tuesday(where I expect most applications came from) are the most likely to sign up.

Has / is anyone signing up to the Centenary Club "Lifeline" ?

117 applications within 24 hours of the launch is a great start!

I'm waiting on them e-mailing the bank details and reference number to use. Poor student also but I can swing £20 a month the now, if I'm a bit low on funds I'll just cancel it.

Was a bit disappointed with the turn out last night tbh. It seems a lot of people think that's everything settled and that's it, we're safe, no more needs to be done.

Too much complacency setting in already I feel. One question last night that was asked to Jim Jefferies last night and I thought it was ridiculous was "Do you think it's realistic to get back to back promotions ?"

Obviously Jefferies isn't going to completely dismiss it but the answer is a big fat no in my opinion.

3 league titles on the spin IMO

Had a read of the article, it seems they are nike academy players. Fair enough if we get another whittle or morris but in our current position I would prefer if possible a typical journeyman if I'm being honest, I don't expect us to turn down a talented player just because he isn't experienced tho.