Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Leishman was in the same position as most of the other directors. Masterton was telling them f**k all about what was happening at the club hence the mass walkout in October.

Leishman, and the likes of Kip McBay, Craig McWhirter, Ross McArthur and others pumped millions into the club as loans and will never see the money again because Masterton is a master con man.

It is to their great credit (or stupidity) to all these guys that they are still around for the next chapter because I wouldn't have blamed them if they chose to walk away.

Can understand why fans of other clubs & indeed our own want to to question Leishmans' role within the previous regime. To some he was only wheeled back in by the board to bring fans back who'd deserted the club when he left in 1990.

However that was then. This is now. We have emerged from a terrible 12 months with a club we can call our own. There's obviously going to be some really hard times ahead but I can think of no better person to be at the forefront of the new board than big Leish. We are lucky to have him.

Can understand why fans of other clubs & indeed our own want to to question Leishmans' role within the previous regime. To some he was only wheeled back in by the board to bring fans back who'd deserted the club when he left in 1990.

However that was then. This is now. We have emerged from a terrible 12 months with a club we can call our own. There's obviously going to be some really hard times ahead but I can think of no better person to be at the forefront of the new board than big Leish. We are lucky to have him.

Well, that was an in depth GLOSS OVER of Leishman's complicity in Dunfermline's mess!!

Well, that was an in depth GLOSS OVER of Leishman's complicity in Dunfermline's mess!!

By complicit do you mean not only not being paid but handing tens of thousands of pounds over to Gavin Masterton to help prop up the club? In that case he's guilty as charged.

I would say Leish had little to no say on financial matters. He was on the Board to show the fans they had "Dunfermline guys" involved. Leish cares very deeply about the club, I can assure you that 100%. Even if apart of the old regime, he has worked as hard as anyone, for little to no money, to bring this club from the brink.

thats like mccoist saying he didn`t know how much wages he was being paid

i`m not doubting leish cares very deeply for the club so in that case he maybe should have walked away and exposed what was going on

By complicit do you mean not only not being paid but handing tens of thousands of pounds over to Gavin Masterton to help prop up the club? In that case he's guilty as charged.

did he not get a fair whack back ?

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Deflection, glossing over - call it what you want but I'm all for it on this topic. We've pored over this for the last year and as of yesterday we can move on.

We are ra PUEEPL!

(Pars United East End Park Limited)

Of course, you move on with a fresh start. and I am glad that you made it out of that particular dark tunnel, BUT the club legend did you NO favours by being part of what nearly killed you and apparently doing NOTHING about it. He should hang his head in shame and quit!

Of course, you move on with a fresh start. and I am glad that you made it out of that particular dark tunnel, BUT the club legend did you NO favours by being part of what nearly killed you and apparently doing NOTHING about it. He should hang his head in shame and quit!

Lol

This paints a picture of a puppet and perhaps this was what Masterton et al were relying on, this would be why some would view his tenure at the time as being sullied.

Confirms beyond all doubt that you are, at best, a clueless individual, Zen.

The club have tonight announced some very sad news. Record goalscorer and 1961 cup final scorer and cup winner Charlie Dickson has passed away. Very, very sad news.

RIP Charlie. http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20131018/greatest-ever-pars-player_2207955_3501493

Shoot on sight was the name of the game, Charlie Dickson was his name.

The club have tonight announced some very sad news. Record goalscorer and 1961 cup final scorer and cup winner Charlie Dickson has passed away. Very, very sad news.

RIP Charlie. http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20131018/greatest-ever-pars-player_2207955_3501493

Shoot on sight was the name of the game, Charlie Dickson was his name.

My dad talked about him a lot when I was a youngster. RIP Charlie.