Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Someone who is evidently smarter than me is going to have to explain this to me tbh. Why on earth is us not owning pitreavie going to kill us? Why can we not just let the fat wee f**k have it?

x2

Masterton has taken out an indictment against BDO over Pitreavie which The Pars have used as a training ground for several years. Pars United have issued a brief statement saying that one of the conditions of purchase was that the Pitreavie lease was terminated.

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1317822&t=1317822

Edited by GordieBoy80

Masterton still having to pay £500,000 and with Dunfermlinme having no cash at all it sounds quite promising. Junior league football or no football at all for them when they're liquidated would be funny. It will be interesting to see if the SPFL will step in and help?

Just as the SFA and SFL clubs kept you in the league when you should've been thrown out? And the SFA bending rules all over the place to accomodate you!

Still, good to see that your club died and the NEW one is hurtling towards the same fate! Great to know that Partick Thistle FC ARE the oldest professional club in Glasgow!

Hope Dunfermline survive, at least their fans faced up to the problems and help save them. Your 500 million fans done FECK ALL! Hilarious!

Masterton still having to pay £500,000 and with Dunfermlinme having no cash at all it sounds quite promising. Junior league football or no football at all for them when they're liquidated would be funny. It will be interesting to see if the SPFL will step in and help?

jaws.gif

Have a bite you tedious c**t.