Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3-0 win for the under 20s against St Johnstone, Faisaal grabbing the second.....

Haven't heard anything from the ideas forum yet, but Mark Wotte said the following on twitter earlier:

MCWotte @MarkWotte 53m

Enjoyed visiting Dunfermline FC impressed with the people trying to get the club back on track and working at youth development #toughjob!

Excellent, will that mean we will officially be out of admin as well or do we need that signed off in court for example?

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20131016/pars-united-completes-acquisitions_2207955_3491469

So, not officially out of admin but takeover complete.

Bada bada bing!

Well done. A massive debt ran up by a team with a fan base that stood up against the regime. You all fought against liquidation, masterton and managed to inherit the club as your own. Absolutely well done.

Now I'm sure if a certain other club done much the same instead of blaming the Vatican then they would've been looking to a better future then they are now

did he not sit on the BOD along with others that ran up the masses of debt?

I would say Leish had little to no say on financial matters. He was on the Board to show the fans they had "Dunfermline guys" involved. Leish cares very deeply about the club, I can assure you that 100%. Even if apart of the old regime, he has worked as hard as anyone, for little to no money, to bring this club from the brink.

I would say Leish had little to no say on financial matters. He was on the Board to show the fans they had "Dunfermline guys" involved. Leish cares very deeply about the club, I can assure you that 100%. Even if apart of the old regime, he has worked as hard as anyone, for little to no money, to bring this club from the brink.

This paints a picture of a puppet and perhaps this was what Masterton et al were relying on, this would be why some would view his tenure at the time as being sullied.