Walking Down The Halbeath Road

With the news that it seems Buchanan has jarred his ankle, I'm worried! We've now only got 2 fit CB's at the club, and I'm guessing that unless there is a miraculous recovery, Buchanan could be missing for a few weeks at least. We must go out this week and bring in cover imo. Whether that is a permanent signing or a loan, or even recalling O'Kane from his loan at Montrose. I just feel totally uneasy with only 2 natural CB's currently fit, so for me, this is a priority and hopefully something can be done this week in time for Forfar.

Bring in a fourth choice centre back for what would be a 6 month deal most likely for the sake of a few weeks?

Let's not start throwing money down the drain. We'll get by fine.

Whether Buchanan got injured or not, JJ was still planning on bringing in another CB as Kerr Young left, hence the reason why he's had CB's on trial over last 2 week's. I just think a decision on who to bring in is more required now with only 2 fit CB's. I completely understand what you're saying about throwing money around, but assuming we spend less or equivalent to what Young was on then we'd still be within the budget so I don't see a problem signing cover at CB. Furthermore, I also said recalling O'Kane is an option which I'd not have a problem with as he's more than capable, imo. But we need CB cover, imo. We can't go with 2 fit CB's, for me at least.

Need something like this for Byrne's shooting and the full backs' crossing. Nothing lethal, just a decent electric shock to the neck for any failure to shoot when the chance presents itself, or a 'cross' is wasted.

FREE-SHIPPING-Remote-control-electric-sh

Could be an idea.

Edited by parfecto