Walking Down The Halbeath Road

From that list the only ones I would be upset about losing would be Buchanan and Scully. Scully is definitely bound for better things and Buchanan...well, I would think some bottom Premiership or top Championship clubs would try and get him on a bosman so aye, we're fucked, basically. Thankfully we have Wallace, who is quite obviously our best player, signed for another year. Wishful thinking, but hopefully his return can change our fortunes...

Ryan Wallace got a lot better in fans heads while he's been injured I think. Good player but very frustrating as well with all his missed chances.

It is a little silly for people to think he's the answer to our finishing problems, His finishing is the worst part of his play. However IMO we can be guilty of a lack of good movement upfront to create space, that's something ryan can certainly help with.

I know folk who still haven't been back since that Cowden shambles.

Got a stronger fanbase than more than half of the Premiership, but folk are obviously entitled to do what they want with their money and what is being offered is really shite. That Cowden debacle should see off many fans going to games regularly.

By last straw I meant JJ had taken us as far as he could. Been a season ticket holder for over twenty five years.

Perhaps a few realising that JJ should have gone sooner and they were wrong to back him? Rather than have a go at the club because of the admin situation they just project their doubts onto other fans?

Honk is a prime example, someone who hated dot net and all the abuse he used to receive for challenging the Masterton era. Now he attacks anyone who speaks out about how badly JJ or anyone is doing. It seems that the Masterton era has taught us nothing about humility and respect for opinions of others. The club has been a complete shambles since admin and has continued to be so, there is no way to polish the results on the park into something positive. Yes, it's great the club exists but let's not lose touch with reality because of blind loyalty and emotion.

Most fans gave the club a years grace or more to find its feet but this season was about getting results on the park, no excuses. We have the biggest budget, best players, fan base plus the centenary fund so let's not pretend it's not been a disaster so far.

I hope Potter can turn it around but if he doesn't I will still be there next season and the one after that, if wanting value for money and the best performance possible makes me a drama queen then I'm fine with that.

Merry Christmas fellow Pars fans.

Need to strike a balance between humility over the dodgy dealings of the previous regime and our desire to see the current first team do well. I think the other teams in our league have been brilliant with us in terms of forgiving our midemeanours. I feel like I support DAFC, the underperforming full-time shower, not DAFC the bunch of debt cheats.

Interesting end to the season anyway. I think chief LAD Potter will sort out these part timers eventually.

Aye, a bit mental to call the club 'a complete shambles'. In fact it's hysterical bullshit based on absolutely nothing. From what I can gather the club has been run pretty sensibly since admin. Since the end of February we've been shit on the park, but that doesn't make the club 'a complete shambles'.

TBH I think I've got a major issue with dot net and seeing the people who backed the previous regime carry on as if nothing has happened and in some instances still be involved with the club.

I do remember being called all sorts of names for suggesting we cheated out way to cup finals and the top six of the SPL but hey ho these people are now working with the club. No point dwindling on it anymore.

I appreciate everything decent people like steaua and others have done for the club and to call it a shambles is a bit hysterical. Reading the article on THHP raised some sore points.

The admin era divided the fans and crowds have slowly dwindled away. The next six months are crucial so let's try and forget the past and move forward.

I can be a moaning git but believe me I only have the best wishes for the club and speak my mind, apologies if anyone finds it too much. My intention isn't to troll or annoy anyone.

It seems that the Masterton era has taught us nothing about humility and respect for opinions of others. The club has been a complete shambles since admin and has continued to be so, there is no way to polish the results on the park into something positive. Yes, it's great the club exists but let's not lose touch with reality because of blind loyalty and emotion.

You need to think over things a bit more, otherwise you end up posting hypocritical bullshit.

Humility and respect is obvious, but i don't see anyone posting anything more than the obvious facts you have, we are a much bigger club than the rest of this division, and others in the two leagues above us, thats indisputable, and indeed is why teams enjoy beating us, this gives us no given right to win games but it does mean our hopes and expectations are different to other sides, theres nothing wrong with that.

Its also completely wrong to suggest that the club as a whole is a shambles, off the park except for the attitude towards military which has been debated on here i can't think of a single thing off the field that hasn't been a positive step, we are making so much progress thats its wrong to dismiss that just because results aren't good enough currently.

Your final point is the main point of hypocrisy , your not in a position to complain about those who loose touch with reality and let emotion take control when its something you do yourself regularly.

We're not a big club. To suggest we're a bigger club than anyone in the Premiership is total garbage.

Sorry, can't agree with that. We're bigger than the two Highland clubs and Hamilton Accies to name but three.

You need to think over things a bit more, otherwise you end up posting hypocritical bullshit.

Humility and respect is obvious, but i don't see anyone posting anything more than the obvious facts you have, we are a much bigger club than the rest of this division, and others in the two leagues above us, thats indisputable, and indeed is why teams enjoy beating us, this gives us no given right to win games but it does mean our hopes and expectations are different to other sides, theres nothing wrong with that.

Its also completely wrong to suggest that the club as a whole is a shambles, off the park except for the attitude towards military which has been debated on here i can't think of a single thing off the field that hasn't been a positive step, we are making so much progress thats its wrong to dismiss that just because results aren't good enough currently.

Your final point is the main point of hypocrisy , your not in a position to complain about those who loose touch with reality and let emotion take control when its something you do yourself regularly.

Sorry guys but I still think that the gap between players in the leagues in very fine now. And won't get any wider in the coming years. Premier teams over the last few years have dumped a lot of young promising talent who never got the chance to break through in the game. Plus players like our gibson and Bell to name two. Would never be found outside the top flight teams, this is the future of our game outwith about 3 teams in Scotland, who are also not of the standard of a few years ago. Fan base dropping throughout the leagues no money. So face reality and enjoy what we got. A good hard tough league with no certain outcome