Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I blame the fans like when we played cowden and there was a full house with all of them cheering us on we won easily.

You’re right; folk should have been booing to f**k and should have attacked the players after the game. It’s the only way they’ll know that it was a terrible performance and result, as they surely would have had no idea otherwise.

Alternatively, you could say that it was a clear sign that getting behind the team doesn’t help, so let’s never bother and instead be even more negative and abusive towards the team.

Either way, you’re right of course; there is no point in getting behind the team ever and all focus should be on being as abusive and negative as possible. That has of course been a proven way of achieving success.

Incidentally, I’m not sure who has ever solely blamed the fans for a team’s poor performance.

100% agree with DA Baracus. We had a decent signing section in the Norrie in the last couple of years, albeit mostly youngsters who were blinded by a cringeworthy fantasy of hooliganism, however they did make an atmosphere and I'd much rather sit there listening to some chants and encouragement than constant moaning and grumbling.

All footballers, professional or not, will be susceptible to a bit of criticism. But us Pars fans do like a right good moan, and it's tiring now, it's certainly not going to do the players any favours.

Got to agree, D.A.F.C and da_no_1 pulling each other's hair over the past few pages has embarrassed me more than our performances this season.

I'm including Millen in that.

I'm eternally sorry I got dragged into this. I'm out.

Going back to the post that claimed we are a shambles off the pitch, in what way?

The board have been nothing but transparent in their behaviour (perhaps too transparent).

I have a copy of the previous year's accounts in the house. No issues there as far as I can see.

If you're that concerned the club is always looking for volunteers in various roles. Why not get your hands dirty? Only takes an e-mail to Ross McArthur or Donald Adamson.

Can someone point out the post where I said the club was a shambles off the pitch? Was accused of it but I cant recall saying it. I certainly dont think we are a shambles off the pitch at all. Anyway im not apologising for sticking my neck out and standing up to the arrogant so called crusaders on dot net who claim to have the clubs best interests at heart by stifling open debate by abusing and threatening people under the guise of caring about the club. Its been going on for years and causing a rift between good honest fans. All so they can just back slap each other or gain influence. After the masterton era that site and its moderators should have been chased out of town but instead the very people that used to criticise them now act in the same way. It doesn't take much digging around to see the same patterns emerging time and time again. We should be working together not attacking one another. I am sorry that I came down to their level bur after seeing the same shit happen again im annoyed about it. Sorry I clogged up this forum pointing it out. Will be taking a break from forums for a while.

Can someone point out the post where I said the club was a shambles off the pitch? Was accused of it but I cant recall saying it. I certainly dont think we are a shambles off the pitch at all. Anyway im not apologising for sticking my neck out and standing up to the arrogant so called crusaders on dot net who claim to have the clubs best interests at heart by stifling open debate by abusing and threatening people under the guise of caring about the club. Its been going on for years and causing a rift between good honest fans. All so they can just back slap each other or gain influence. After the masterton era that site and its moderators should have been chased out of town but instead the very people that used to criticise them now act in the same way. It doesn't take much digging around to see the same patterns emerging time and time again. We should be working together not attacking one another. I am sorry that I came down to their level bur after seeing the same shit happen again im annoyed about it. Sorry I clogged up this forum pointing it out. Will be taking a break from forums for a while.

Definitely your best point so far. Got to love your passion though bud, I struggle to get worked up about the Pars just now.