Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Eh, asking what?

Whether I understood what a gif was. They're just a personal bugbear of mine. Forget it.

On a positive note, over 1000 season tickets sold already. Impressive.

Edited by da_no_1

Whether I understood what a gif was. They're just a personal bugbear of mine. Forget it.

On a positive note, over 1000 season tickets sold already. Impressive.

A picture paints a thousand words is the old saying. You should hop on the 'Petty things that get on your nerves' thread to let off steam about pics/gifs.

I like how they keep publishing the season ticket figures - seems to help generate interest. Bloody ages until the season starts so it seems good going to have that many.

Is Gregor Buchanan any good? We've just signed him

Don't remember him being very good for Airdrie

Solid defender, if a bit raw. Will do well next to a seasoned pro playing beside him. I think his poorer moments last season were down to being the senior player in defence so tried to take on too much.

Solid defender, if a bit raw. Will do well next to a seasoned pro playing beside him. I think his poorer moments last season were down to being the senior player in defence so tried to take on too much.

Sounds like he'll work well with Andy Graham alongside him. Is he quick/faster than a 32 year old never renowned for his pace?

Sandy Clarke is an absolute knob.

Was sacked as our number 2 because of bullying.

Abused a lot of the younger players and the dressing room basically revolted and he was shown the door.

Horrible horrible man.

Oooft.

Who was the one that said people thinking Buchanan would be playing at Championship level next season were blind again? Can't remember the name, yet i have a feeling who the rasper might have been. :lol:

Good luck to Buchanan, astute signing by Aitken. :)

Completely disagree, he was the one leader and winner of balls that we had at the back. Martin has potential but for me he's far worse than Gregor and not much better than Urquart. Page did ok apart from one bad game and never got a chance again.

Buchanan would be a good squad signing for the championship. Reckon he will be playing at a higher level than league one soon.

Cha-ting.