Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Showed plenty of arsehole at different points when we won the 1st division in 2011.

Think Sandy Clark is a good appointment, concerned by the lack of signings though.

We're in the last day of May. Folk are still looking at their options or going on holidays with their family. There's a lot of personal things when it comes to signing players during the summer. It's hard to attract players to play in this league as well, even though we can offer reasonable wages and full time football, the league we're in is a drawback for some potential signings. We need to be realistic, but I'm confident we'll see some names throughout June. AJ has said he has been in touch with plenty of potential signings.

We're in the last day of May. Folk are still looking at their options or going on holidays with their family. There's a lot of personal things when it comes to signing players during the summer. It's hard to attract players to play in this league as well, even though we can offer reasonable wages and full time football, the league we're in is a drawback for some potential signings. We need to be realistic, but I'm confident we'll see some names throughout June. AJ has said he has been in touch with plenty of potential signings.

Other teams don't seem to have a problem recruiting. We made 3 signings before the end of May last year right enough and we all know how that worked out.

Allegedly 1450 season tickets already sold which is incredible at this stage of the season, can we exceed the 1800 expectation?

1452 confirmed on Twitter, with over 2 months to go that's pretty darn good, hopefully the sales keep coming in

Still to renew mine, as I suspect will be the case with a lot of people. Quite a few folk will wait until after their holidays to fork out for a season ticket, but that's a brilliant number so far.

I hope for Brentford's sake he's a better manager than player.

Was huge but you couldn't get a piece of A4 under him when he jumped.

What sort of conversations went on with agents to secure guys like Dijkhuizen, Tarachulski and Danilevicius? Was it just a convoluted way to get shot of a few of the rarely used strip letters in the club shop?