Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm at the game, he won the ball but did go in 2 footed. I don't think he was going to get any card till Fycie got up and kicked off and then the Lino got involved then straight red.

Ref is having a shocker though, Jason Cummings booted the ball into the pars fans because he didn't get a decision and just got a talking to.

Jobs nothing special so far, if they lose Scott Allan they will be bang average everything is going through him.

Edited by obiwanyouknowme

Impressed by Murdoch, dealt with everything, just beaten by an absolute peach. Richards Everton looks like he's going to be a key player.

Really need some cover at wing back especially since we need to put Geggan in at left back.

Thought there were some good performances today.

Murdoch - Looks excellent some great saves. Could do nothing for either goals really.

Talbot - fully committed lol

Big Ben - looked really composed and assured kept Cummings really quiet.

Fordyce - solid enough

Williamson - exposed badly defensively but not all his fault.

Got forward well at times.

Josh - got stuck in didn't really stand out.

Geggan - sorry he looked well off the pace again. Defensive mid then fullback tbf not his best position.

Paton - terrible game today attacking and defensive.

Hopkirk - bit quiet but ok

Fais - motm hibs struggled with his pace and skill. Would play him every week.

Moffat - I don't know what's wrong with him. Is he a midfielder or an attacker? Looked to slow the game down but held the ball up well. We were more direct after JJ came on.

Subs

JJ - big guy but a bit all over the place and raw. Would like to see him given a full game or two.

Full back trialist don't know who he was but looked quite decent. Reminded me of mcmillan in terms of skill and directness.

Cardle - nuff said.

Can't remember who else we brought on.

Overall a decent performance against a great hibs side. Scott Allan is far too good for the championship.

Hibs deserved the win, although i thought we competed well enough considering we played with ten men for most of the game.

Could see the difference Cardle made despite him coming on late into the game.

Also thought El Bak had a very good game, rightly stands as our first choice striker. Up to the others to decide who gets to partner him. Not sure whether Hooper will get a deal, hard to judge him yet he looks like he can provide a physical element that the others are lacking.

Hibs deserved the win, although i thought we competed well enough considering we played with ten men for most of the game.

Could see the difference Cardle made despite him coming on late into the game.

Also thought El Bak had a very good game, rightly stands as our first choice striker. Up to the others to decide who gets to partner him. Not sure whether Hooper will get a deal, hard to judge him yet he looks like he can provide a physical element that the others are lacking.

Talbot not physical enough?