Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Aye last time you were at EEP for a friendly it was just over the 2k mark. Always a good day out when Hibs visit, who are now my local team as I live next to the playhouse.

Exactly how it should have been. Deserved nothing from us or anyone for that matter. Got yourselves into those problems by paying crazy wages and signing players to win a division we took to the wire on a threadbare budget. You's have done it once and you's will do it again.

Aye, won us a title.

Worth it.

Aye last time you were at EEP for a friendly it was just over the 2k mark. Always a good day out when Hibs visit, who are now my local team as I live next to the playhouse.

Couple of seasons ago they brought over 3k for a friendly, was the managers first game.

Could it be better crowds and bonuses for winning league.

Seem to remember Rovers pulling a fast one on crowd amount and a donation to us which our crowd apparently never reached.Busy day that but not according to someone from Kirkcaldy.So you took a big donation from us and stuck two fingers up.

Nope. Deal was you got money if you took 2000 or more. You took 1,900, and it showed. Nowhere near full.

CowdenLoyal, on 17 Jul 2015 - 21:48, said:

:lol:

Good signing for you's.

Seriously though, the pars are the team to beat this year on paper. Some really good signings for this level.

Use got to see a fairly typical display from us when yo'use beat us 3-0 in the play off. Our performances have to improve so drastically that it's hard to be that confident. The new boss certainly seems to know what he's doing but we still have a lot of players left who have not been good enough. Delighted to see us sign Cardle but Cowden are still the team to beat.

Gonny be hilarious when the Pars f**k this up again.

Cardle is a sand dancer not sure why everyone is ejaculating here suppose it is from the same ladz who think Scully is top drawer.

Haven't seen the team in any of the friendlies so far, so looking forward to today. Should be a great test for us against a Hibs team that should be challenging for the Championship title.

Would imagine there'll be a good crowd. The Hibees I suspect will bring a few as I think this is their only pre-season game in Scotland.

Gonny be hilarious when the Pars f**k this up again.

Cardle is a sand dancer not sure why everyone is ejaculating here suppose it is from the same ladz who think Scully is top drawer.

Isn't there some sort of Trolling School you lot can go to? Because these efforts are atrocious

Oh my.

Probably seemed smart and funny at the time you typed it I guess?

That's not an attempt to be funny, it's a simple statement of fact. League One is not the First Division and anyone who calls it the First Division is wrong.

That's not an attempt to be funny, it's a simple statement of fact. League One is not the First Division and anyone who calls it the First Division is wrong.

Was just thinking that myself, would say what a strange individual, but he/she is from Airdrie after all.

Isn't there some sort of Trolling School you lot can go to? Because these efforts are atrocious

Having the audacity to suggest The Pars are going to fail AGAIN is hardly trolling brother.

You'd have to assume either no other club was in for him (which I'd find surprising), that he's being offered a decent wage or he just has that affinity towards Dunfermline that he's willing to play League 1 football. Maybe he knows he can be more consistent against dross opposition?

Aye, won us a title.

Worth it.

Oh aye, so worth it. To watch as you about went to the wall.

To watch you fail in the SPL and get relegated from division one and struggle for a couple of seasons.

To watch cowden destroy you 3-0 on your home patch after the lot of you noising them up that it would be a walk over.

To watch Cardle(who left because you couldn't rub two pennies together to join us) run riot against you at east end when we won the cup that year.

Another year in league one, missing out on big crowds and more money.

WORTH IT...