Walking Down The Halbeath Road

HiJoKop

You're implying that the 18 players who have left would be included in the existing liabilities. If they were out of contract they won't. The 10 that have been brought in certainly wouldn't have been as these are accounts, not budgets.

I was projecting forward, looking at how wage bill will have dropped and the extra money from season tickets will take us to close to if not a break even position in next years accounts. Edited by mikedafc

Anyone coming out with crap like this doesn't deserve to be taken seriously anyway.

2.5k season ticket holders

Attendance of around 3.5k

1000 people paying at the gate, 1000 x £12.50 (halfway between concession and full price) = £12.5k

Then you add the massive boost in club shop traffic on matchdays, food and drink sales.

Around £10-15k

This is what it's like when you're not a diddy team and can actually attract #money :)

2.5k season ticket holders

Attendance of around 3.5k

1000 people paying at the gate, 1000 x £12.50 (halfway between concession and full price) = £12.5k

Then you add the massive boost in club shop traffic on matchdays, food and drink sales.

Around £10-15k

This is what it's like when you're not a diddy team and can actually attract #money :)

Think what you could achieve if you were to finish top 5

Did we ever establish how we managed to rack up about £7k debts to Fife airfield? Skydiving practice? Terror training?

Masterton often used to charter planes to there I'm sure. Or we dropped orphans out of a helicopter just for laughs, since we're such an evil club.

Masterton often used to charter planes to there I'm sure. Or we dropped orphans out of a helicopter just for laughs, since we're such an evil club.

Wouldn't be the first Fife football club to have board members linked to dodgy Fife airfield related activities.

Are Dunfermline really making 15k profit every single home game?

No way it's pure profit. We might be taking in that much but we'll have other costs as well. The club have already said they'll be making a loss this season (which I think is absurd) but I don't think we're on the verge of liquidation. Massive wage cuts next season if we fail to get promoted again though, don't think that can be avoided or denied.