Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Heard he was going to sign for Falkirk a while back, definately soured my view of him.

As long as he gives TFS a wide berth then fine by me, wouldn't get a game in our midfield right now, was showing some potential before he got injured circa 2010.

Heard he was going to sign for Falkirk a while back, definately soured my view of him.

As long as he gives TFS a wide berth then fine by me, wouldn't get a game in our midfield right now, was showing some potential before he got injured circa 2010.

Meh, if he went to Falkirk then I wouldn't dislike the guy. I don't think he should turn down decent money just to not play for our rivals. Sure, I'd rather he didn't end up there but I like Phinn and hope he can get as far as possible in his career.

I heard this too but looks like we went for Higgins instead, would have done any harm maybe in playing him as a trialist for a game or two.

Good wee player.

Tomorrow, you can help towards the making of the Dunfermline vs Raith DVD from 2 seasons ago when Hardie pretty much won the league by paying a £10 deposit, and receiving a receipt (which'll get you the DVD once it's arrived). Deposits need to be paid as, if we want it in before Christmas for the club to sell (hopefully arrived before the Hamilton game too) ParsTV need to pay £1000 licence.

Link: http://dafc.info/for...23359&t=1223359

This may sound strange but does anyone else like Yorkston? Any time I've spoken to him he's actually been a top guy, loves the Pars which if anything is the problem, keeps letting that get in the road of his business sense.

The straws I'm clutching at just now is that both him and Masteron are massive Pars fans, surely they wouldn't let us die?

This may sound strange but does anyone else like Yorkston? Any time I've spoken to him he's actually been a top guy, loves the Pars which if anything is the problem, keeps letting that get in the road of his business sense.

The straws I'm clutching at just now is that both him and Masteron are massive Pars fans, surely they wouldn't let us die?

Any interactions I've had with him in the past have been pleasant enough. Normally I'd be clutching onto those straws as well but Masterton's daughters concern me.