Walking Down The Halbeath Road

you look like a right c**t.

An act of kindness you say.....?

All I did was tell vT to fcuk off. Can't be the first & won't be the last surely......didn't realise he had so many comrades.

Edited by da_no_1

I say again, what's wrong with dunnikeir estate, you big jobby? Nice quiet place, back and front garden and a garage. Just checked, you live in inverkeithing. Cooncil scum. :-)

I have my own house with room for a pony, I'll have you know.

For clarity, I cannot stand ponies, however, I would draw the line at butchery or buggery for that matter.

An act of kindness you say.....?

All I did was tell vT to fcuk off. Can't be the first & won't be the last surely......didn't realise he had so many comrades.

He posts stuff so that people will respond and give him attention. Since you did what he wanted I can only assume that you must have a soft sport for the guy yourself ;)

He posts stuff so that people will respond and give him attention.

What an outrageous slur.

I couldn't care less whether another set of idiot fans wish to stick their heads in the sand about their impending fuckdom. My greggy is reserved for the vindication of this Box-Office poster, which always follows in due course.

What an outrageous slur.

I couldn't care less whether another set of idiot fans wish to stick their heads in the sand about their impending fuckdom. My greggy is reserved for the vindication of this Box-Office poster, which always follows in due course.

Not heard the Box Office patter for a while. Forgotten about it or just used for special occasions?