Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I don't know anybody at all so don't have a dog in the race but for me it's a very fine line for a fans site to be close to the club and .net got too close. I doubt very much  decisions were made out of malice but because they were helping out people from the club. 

I think some of the admins (rather than the 'owner',) were the main culprits. 

Let's not forget there were a few absolute rockets on the other side as well. 

I don't know anybody at all so don't have a dog in the race but for me it's a very fine line for a fans site to be close to the club and .net got too close. I doubt very much  decisions were made out of malice but because they were helping out people from the club. 

.net close links to the club have been beneficial to the fans in the past-the updates probably wouldn’t have got as much support/access without club approval and parstv gained traction with something initially being fan driven and developed with the club.

I know there was a bit of disagreement on the running of .net pre-administration but you could forgive .net admin given they were treading that line and keeping club on board.

What happened that year was way too far and things haven’t really properly recovered.

It was advertised as an unofficial forum.
Why was he editing the truth?

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

It was advertised as an unofficial forum.
Why was he editing the truth?

It was unofficial but ended up a quasi official forum. I think most people understood that but there was nowhere else to have any sort of debate. (There was another good forum in the mid to late 1990s, can't remember the name of it)

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

What rockets were there on '' the other side"? Genuine question.

There was one guy that liked a username change just about weekly. Very angry person.  

8 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Because he was getting threatened with legal action, an online forum isn't worth going to court about is it? 

A reasonable argument, if even half of the stuff he was removing was legally questionable. 

He may be a decent guy but clearly has no backbone whatsoever. Anyone who cowers so pathetically had/has no business running an "unofficial" club forum.

1 hour ago, steakngravy said:

Any idea what the amount was awarded to Raith today with regards to the Kevin Nesbit transfer? Many thanks if you let us know as the BOD at Starks are a secret society with regards to things like this. 

Heard it was in the region of £650,000. 

2 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Any idea what the amount was awarded to Raith today with regards to the Kevin Nesbit transfer? Many thanks if you let us know as the BOD at Starks are a secret society with regards to things like this. 

Raith decided they couldn't stand in his way as per usual.

We wrote off the cup ticket money and called it quits.