Walking Down The Halbeath Road

On that all-important subject of tea and biscuits, sorry to say that there probably won't be any this time. We're expecting a bigger attendance this time given who's speaking first, but how much bigger is hard to say so we'd prefer to leave the bit at the back free to fit in extra folk if necessary.

Should be interesting to see how he responds to questions tomorrow, though I really hope it stays civil in spite of any disagreements there may be.

Will be interesting to find out if the players have received their wages....

I'd be surprised if Masterton agreed to speak on the day the players weren't paid tbh. He's surely not that daft?

Or perhaps that will be disclosed afterwards... I.e. Friday

Interesting Interview today (for the benefit of fans that dont have access to a Dunfermline press), Theres a three page spread with GM. The bullet points on the back page of the paper are as follows.

- Pars are not for sale and he won't walk away for nothing

- The pars community fans-ownership plans won't work

- Pars will struggle to pay all the wages today

- "Destructive" sniping on fans website is "damaging" club.

- The share offer will be out within two weeks and the club will become fans owned in the future

- Pars involved the Scottish government is dispute with Scottish Power

- £283,000 paid to HMRC since November

Should set us up nicely for whats in store tonight I suppose

Edited by Fifes Elite Force

Apparently, we are investigating the fact we may have overpaid Scottish Power by £40k and that's why we aren't on the lower tarrif yet; we have been advised not to pay any more money to them till this is resolved. We paid £90k and £95k over the last 2 seasons, which DAFC feel is considerably more than what they should've paid since they were on the lower tarrif of 7p and not the higher tarrif of 19p which they've been on since August.

Source: Fife Elite's further summary of the Dunfermline Press article on .net :)

Well, given the interview in the Press it's fair to say tonight's meeting is going to be interesting. I finish work a bit too late to make it over, but shall be watching with interest on Pars TV.

Very, very disappointing however if wages have not been paid on time yet again.

Ended up going out last night instead, so i'll get to catch the updates as i recover. :ph34r:

I hope Masterton is given a challenging time, as there are several questions that need to be answered.

My biggest fear is that the majority of the fans at the meeting tonight come away thinking that Masterton is the right man to save this club.

Edited by Parscelona