Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Who is this then ?

AH crap i have just seen the date , it cropped up on my youtube yesterday , for some reason 

my bad   😏

I remember the first time I seen that video I was absolutely buzzing. Sake. 

The pure joy at that signing video and then the crushing disappointment at his performances that year means I will find it just about impossible to get excited over a signing ever again. We could announce Messi and I’ll be wondering if it will work out.

Exception for sir Joe Cardle.

Edited by parsforlife

On 13/06/2020 at 11:19, East Fife is best said:

In today's courier Darren say's he want's a left-sided defender and another forward regardless of Tonks signing again or not

Also say's we had offered Tonks a deal but he has full-time Dunfermline Partick Falkirk and Raith all after him aswell

Apparently we're in for the girl with purple hair from Harry Potter, decent signing imo. 

Thought Crawford was looking pretty dashing in his box-fresh red hoodie in his end of season review/interview. The mumps outbreak in the squad a few months ago had passed me by - didn't remember anything about that. 

2 hours ago, grumswall said:
3 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
not one supporter has asked for a season ticket refund. tremendous.

Had the club actually offered them before the email today? Good either way, just looking to find out rather than having any kind of pop.

Aye it was on the COWs weeks ago.