Walking Down The Halbeath Road

14 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I wonder if by announcing the pre-contract we are trying to force a loan to happen,  tho hearts might want a bigger points gap to ensure they don’t have a Vaughan situation. 

Craw pulling a Suge Knight move on Hearts (from 40 seconds in)..

Edited by Shandön Par

18 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I wonder if by announcing the pre-contract we are trying to force a loan to happen,  tho hearts might want a bigger points gap to ensure they don’t have a Vaughan situation. 

Or possibly just keeping him on in case Boyce gets injured/suspended/eaten by radioactive carp .

6 minutes ago, smpar said:

Also what’s his new, extremely shit and thoughtless nickname going to be? I’m guessing “Vitty” or “Gaspy.”

Big yin.

As said seems a very surprising signing. Looks like it’s the first sign of the Germans influence.  Murray/Watson have been very good together,  it will be interesting to see if he can break that partnership up.

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

Big yin.

As said seems a very surprising signing. Looks like it’s the first sign of the Germans influence.  Murray/Watson have been very good together,  it will be interesting to see if he can break that partnership up.

Maybe a replacement for Euan Murray.

Thought Euan would've signed a new deal by now if he was staying. Only four months on his deal. Same as Turner. I think both of them will be on their way.

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Big yin.

I think all the evidence points to Murray breaking that up in the next few months 

17 minutes ago, smpar said:

Does he get Fife language lessons too? “How now brown cow” is a bit different from “aw a ken like, eh?!”

Get him the same tutor El Bakhtaoui had and he'll have the twang in nae time, ken