Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

New keeper knows how to press my buttons 😍

“I had heard about Dunfermline before, because of their history back in the day, but also I wanted to find out where I was going. I didn’t want to come to the place and not know anything about it. So, I’ve been finding out more, about European competitions, winning the Scottish Cup twice.

“It’s something that gives me a buzz, to come into such a historic club. For me, it feels so much better coming to the club and knowing something about it. If people are going to ask me questions I can answer them and I know where I am. That was what was behind my research.

“That was very exciting. I could have driven here over the weekend already to show up and be here - that’s how excited I was. I was already packing on Friday.”

Sorry @DA Baracus for saying that OFW should keep his place.

The new keeper should be in asap, hopefully there are ample supplies of tissues in the stadium.

4 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

New keeper knows how to press my buttons 😍

“I had heard about Dunfermline before, because of their history back in the day, but also I wanted to find out where I was going. I didn’t want to come to the place and not know anything about it. So, I’ve been finding out more, about European competitions, winning the Scottish Cup twice.

“It’s something that gives me a buzz, to come into such a historic club. For me, it feels so much better coming to the club and knowing something about it. If people are going to ask me questions I can answer them and I know where I am. That was what was behind my research.

“That was very exciting. I could have driven here over the weekend already to show up and be here - that’s how excited I was. I was already packing on Friday.”

Don't fall in love with loan players, don't fall in love with loan players, don't fall in love with loan players, don't fall in love with loan players

45 minutes ago, DundeeUnited9999 said:

Ross Graham been 1 of the best players for us against Celtic and Dundee, must be yous

Right Ross, we get it, you're doing well. Good luck to ya mate but let us forget you...again. 

48 minutes ago, DundeeUnited9999 said:

Ross Graham been 1 of the best players for us against Celtic and Dundee, must be yous

Couldn't care less tbh. He'll rightly go down in many fans worst elevens of all time. I don't hate him or want him to fall out of football though, he was just utterly shit. If he manages to stay in the game then fair play. 

Think a big part of how shit he was here was Grant insisting that he try to play passes regardless of the situation. It didn't go well a few times and think his confidence was hit. The shite system and line ups also saw us ship goals, which would have knocked his confidence even further. 

Perhaps explains his rank showings, although ultimately he is responsible. Sounds like an actual decent coach has worked with him and got him sorted.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
2 hours ago, DundeeUnited9999 said:

I don't believe Graham was as bad as some of the Pars fans made out ability wise. It was more the system Grant had them playing and his confidence took a massive battering. I hope he goes on to have a decent run of games and his confidence builds.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 hour ago, Heaton said:
6 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:
“Historic club” sounds suitably grandiose tbqh.

Glad not to hear another of Yogis signings refer to us as a sleeping giant. Cringed when Boaby said it

A sleeping giant in Dunfermline terms is Jim Leishman crashed out in Somewhere Else after a boozy day oot.

3 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

Don't fall in love with loan players, don't fall in love with loan players, don't fall in love with loan players, don't fall in love with loan players

My heart still skips a beat at the mention of Craig Faulconbridge. 

Surprised not to see it mentioned here yet but Pars Review on Twitter has shared an article from the Nottingham Post claiming that Nottingham Forrest’s CCO, David Cook, is set to replace Ross McArthur at the end of the season.

Used to work for Etihad, Everton and Celtic.