Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not just the CC Lifeline though (which atm is providing £15k per month to club but memberships now up to 873 and constantly increasing), we've also got Marv's shop, Kenny's online auctions, the new car wash, "Pars Wash" where we get £1 from every car washed... Plus all the other fundraising initiatives. Also, don't forget, we budgeted for 2500 on average crowd this season and we're sitting currently at nearly 3500. Also, both players just got their contracts paid up so I'm sure money isn't as big a deal for them as it might've been if that wasn't the case.

Not a massive gamble, but a gamble nonetheless. The players we've lost that were ours are Chris Kane and Robert Thomson, and there's also a couple of the Dundee Utd loan players who I know we weren't paying very much for. Will the three new players be costing us more in total than those who have left? Almost certainly they will be, but probably not by a massive amount.

To be honest, if there's any money spare, I'd have preferred just to have taken a chance with the inexperienced squad we already had, and kept anything spare for next season. The only aim this season can be to make the play-offs, and even with what we had, we would probably manage that. When it gets to those games, it's all going to be a lottery, and so I don't think we've greatly improved our promotion chances by making a couple of signings that do look quite decent.

Not just the CC Lifeline though (which atm is providing £15k per month to club but memberships now up to 873 and constantly increasing), we've also got Marv's shop, Kenny's online auctions, the new car wash, "Pars Wash" where we get £1 from every car washed... Plus all the other fundraising initiatives. Also, don't forget, we budgeted for 2500 on average crowd this season and we're sitting currently at nearly 3500. Also, both players just got their contracts paid up so I'm sure money isn't as big a deal for them as it might've been if that wasn't the case.

Wasn't the 2500 average for games not including Rangers? If so, our average is around 2700 odds.

If I was a Pars fan I'd be wanking myself into oblivion over Forbes. Like others have said he was excellent last season and may well of been a top division player. I can't comment much of Dunfermline's team this season but I imagine he will definitely bring a big boost in quality.

No wonder our game is f**ked

Pleasing.

I know there's been a lot of banter between the clubs but to me the drum thing is something that rangers should try and sort out.

It would go a long way to fix the pointless stuff that Yorkston created.

In the last few games pars fans have been hit with coins and someone had something stolen from them.

I really don't believe that rangers want this kind of thing going on inside their own ground. I would be ashamed of the pars if any of our fans did anything similar.

No doubt it will be the pars fans fault for having the cheek to sing a few songs. Why is it only rangers fans react badly to friendly banter?

Guilty! Well, sort of anyway. I got an email after registering saying they'd send out my membership ID number etc in due course but it never arrived. Emailed them to chase it up but never heard back - until today. Glad they're getting on top of it now anyway.

It should also never be forgotten that we have our fair share of gormless gimps who spend 90 minutes tutting and sighing at the fans who have the audacity to have a few drinks pre-match and arrive slightly inebriated.

Edited by Jimmy85