Walking Down The Halbeath Road

To be fair, Buchanan has already formed a good partnership with Martin, who looks a good prospect.

However, if anything happens to those two hopefully the new guy will be a decent addition as my thoughts regarding Page are similar to you.

Forbes has been ineffective in the vast majority of games I've seen him. He looked way too good for League 1 when we spanked Ayr 3-0, this was when he first signed but ever since he's been pretty, well...shit.

Happy with the Urquhart signing. Gives good competition and cover. I think he'll replace Page pretty easily in the match day squad tbh. Page hasn't been as good as he was when he signed for us last season. In terms of Forbes, he's another who looked good on paper and in his first few games. 3 goals in 4 matches suggested he'd stroll this league. Since then he's rarely kicked a ball for us barring a good couple of set pieces played in or hit on goal.

In terms of our strongest 11 when everyone is fit, for me, it depends on our opposition. If we are going with a more defensive approach, I'd say;

Scully

Millen

Buchanan

Martin

Drummond

Geggan

Spence

Falkingham

Forbes

Moffat

Ugwu

Subs:

Goodfellow

Williamson

Urquhart

Thomson

Byrne

Stirling

Wallace

If we are being more offensive from the outset, I'd go:

Scully

Williamson

Buchanan

Martin

Whittle

Faissal

Geggan

Falkingham

Stirling

Wallace

Moffat

Subs:

Goodfellow

Millen

Urquhart

Thomson

Spence

Forbes

Ugwu

Scully

Williamson-Martin-Buchanan-Whittle

Falkingham-Geggan/Spence

Wallace-Forbes-Stirling

Moffat

Geggan has had a poor start tbh. To get the best out of Forbes play him just behind the striker with advanced players on either side of him who can open up space, we'd walk this league if we could line up with that.

Scully

Williamson-Martin-Buchanan-Whittle

Falkingham-Geggan/Spence

Wallace-Forbes-Stirling

Moffat

Geggan has had a poor start tbh. To get the best out of Forbes play him just behind the striker with advanced players on either side of him who can open up space, we'd walk this league if we could line up with that.

I like the look of that, every player is in the best position.